┌ ❝𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃" ¨ 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Hybrid/Human Relationship, Domestic, Established Relationship.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Mild Content, otherwise suitable for all audiences.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Jungkook!!" You screamed as you were in your compromising position.

He rushed to the bathroom immediately.

"Yes, babe--" He rushed in, ears up to the ceiling. He paused once he saw your.. situation.

"You left the damn toilet seat up again! Now my ass is submerged in dirty toilet water! Ughh, help me!" You said, clearly agitated. His adorable bunny smile didn't help anything.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Here, let me." He said, pulling you out of the toilet with his strong muscular arms. He placed you on your feet, placing the toilet seat down.

You rolled your eyes at him. "I have to pee. Get out."

" What are you in the mood to eat?" You asked him calmly as you had gotten a pan from the dishwasher.

"You can pick." He said, focusing on his video game.

"Alright.." You said, more to yourself as you placed a cast iron skillet and placing it on the eye on the stove. Off to get the butter to grease the pan for the eggs.

Then the French toast, sausage, and fruit. You had a big appetite this morning and you knew Jungkook would be on board. You hummed to yourself before a smile appeared on your face. You were ready to do something you always do best.