┌ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊" ¨𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖  ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Corruption, Pranks, Established Relationship, Allusions to Sex.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Mild Content, This was fun to write.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

You set up the tripod up and powered on

the camera, doing your intro alone, rather than having your partner in crime next to you since sadly, he would be the victim of this week's video.

Energetic, yet careful of your boyfriend downstairs on the couch, you made sure to be as cheerful as possible when filming.

"What is up, guys! You already know what time it is! Since I'm alone it must mean I'm up to something, right? Right! Today, if you have not read the title, I will be doing the male Viagra prank on Jay. He's downstairs watching TV, and he wants me to make breakfast, so that's what Imma do! Only... There will be something a little 'special' in his coffee, if ya know what I mean.." You winked into the camera before deeming your actions cringey and immediately apologizing.

"Yeah, so you already know. Another prank, here we go! Make sure to spam the comments with #TEAMY/N non-stop, like, comment, and if you're new, tap that subscribe button and make sure you hit the bell to be notified whenever we post a video. Our social medias are in the description box below, and... yeah give those a follow, thanks! Here we go! Team Y/N for the win! Leggo!" You covered the camera lens for the transitioning and slowly snuck downstairs to hide the camera as best as you could without being spotted.

After successfully planting cameras around a few places, he came back downstairs and sat back on the couch. You smirked and walked back into the kitchen, quietly whispering to the camera the contents of the package in your hand.

"It comes with twenty tablets, jeez." You whisper, laughing quietly.

You freeze in place once you see him stand in the living room. You began to think you were busted, but he simply switched to the x-box and put his headset on.

"Perfect!" You whispered once you saw him starting to play his game. (No, not fortnite.) You informed the camera of what he was doing and began reading the directions.

'Four tablets for immediate response.' , 'two for a more waited result' you thought to yourself.

"Hmm.. I'll add four." You whispered and began crushing them as quietly as you could, finally getting satisfying results. Things were going great, and all you needed to do was make breakfast and the coffee. Your smirk grew. This would be great.