┌ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 (𝐈𝐈.)❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

┈┈┈•• 🍫 ••┈┈┈┈

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 (𝐈𝐈.)" ¨ 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Reconciliation, Make-Up Sex, Toxic/Jealous Mother.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Explicit Sexual Content.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

I sat in his living room, one hand on the empty side of the couch where Y/N and I last made love, the memories flooding in as her distorted giggles echoed in my head.

Fuck, I missed her.

I downed my third bottle of tequila and threw the glass bottle across the room, not caring if it broke or not.

Maybe I was a little too rough with her. I mean, she lied and kept secrets from me but... I did tell her I didn't want kids, and I know how she loves to please me. How would she have felt? Knowing she had something I didn't want?

Then for me to blow up at her as if she was cheating or something. How could I help it? I was stressed out from touring and the thought of losing her on the operation table while I'm left with a child I can't raise on my own. But that's no excuse.

I've never had real feelings for a woman enough to move her into my house and sleep in the same bed with her until I met Y/N. She was everything I wanted in a woman.

Beautiful, Smart, Classy, A little Crazy, a good cook, a goddess in the bedroom, and so compassionate and loving. She always supported me and had my back 24/7. She gave me life, happiness, her purity. And what did I do? I broke her heart and kicked her out.

I punched the bridge of my nose in realization.

I'm an asshole.

I know what I did was out of line. She didnt deserve that. And besides, I'm in my early thirties. It's about time to settle down, anyways. I'm lucky enough I have, or had, someone to settle down with. I need to out and find her.

I gotta get her back before it's too late and bring her fine ass back home so I can hold her down and make sure she knows she's still mine. I need to accept the pregnancy, forgive and forget, and stop being immature.