┌ ❝𝐍𝐔𝐃𝐄❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐍𝐔𝐃𝐄" ¨ 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Non-Conformity, Urban Views, Art.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Content is Suitable for all audiences. Mild Content.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Now, I'm not saying I'll try and walk up into Wal-Mart naked with no clothes on, no. I just ... don't necessarily like wearing clothes. But I'll partake in them when required. But, seriously. we weren't born with clothes on, why should we have to cover up our true selves?" You said to the man before you who nodded in agreement.

He was a graphic artist. But hell, he was so attractive, he may as well be the damn art. It looks like someone painted him precisely on a clean canvas and forgot to add a flaw.

"You make an excellent point, Ms. Y/N." he said, painting away at his canvas as you stood with your arms by your sides completely bare.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim."

"Please. Call me Taehyung. Tell me more. I'd love to know more about you and your way of thinking." He said calmly, making you feel secure. You took a moment to think, before resuming.

"I like to think the human body is a... Treasure. Everything that is marked onto it will eventually fade. It's a self healing element, and though there are many like it, they are all unique and different. I believe that they should be proudly shown. Not covered up and shamed upon...,"

His phone began to ring as he used one hand to decline and power off his phone, apologizing without once stopping his painting.

"My apologies. Continue. Your easy to listen to," You smiled softly once he looked up and scanned you.

"Flat doesn't mean perfect. Curved doesn't mean imperfect. There is really no human that his physically or emotionally perfect. What's really perfect, is how you decide to embrace and present yourself."

He hummed in content, letting you know to continue.

"I mean, there are some beautiful women with slim bodies. But me, personally, I prefer to be more in the middle, curvier. It's a fitting look for me and my structure. Does that mean that I'm unhealthy because I'm not slim? No. It means that I'm different. Unique. I love that about myself. And when I see other women putting themselves down, it deeply pains me. Because, it's always the ones with insecurities that have real beauty."

"Ones who are physically built undesirable by many usually have more beauty within than on the outside. Which, to me, is the best way to be. So you see, no one is really 'ugly'. It's a word usually used the wrong way each time it's used. It's actually overly used, and the world itself is ugly. I don't like it, and hearing it makes me grimace."

"Wow. That is some deep, deep wisdom Y/N. You're smart. An intellectual. That is another trait that you, like many others possess. Many others don't really think like that. That's extremely attractive," he said, looking up from his painting to you.

You looked down for a moment and back up to him.

"Thank you, Taehyung." he hummed and declared his completion of the art before turning it toward you. You were in awe as you walked closer to it, admiring ever line and color splattered across the board.

"This is amazing. You're really talented," you complimented, taking your robe in slight annoyance and placing it on before tying it.

"Thank you, you're very beautiful--- physically, and emotionally." He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows at you. You giggled and turned to collect your clothing.

"I don't have a changing room, so I could turn, although it would be--" he stopped once he saw you already changing.

"-pointless. Since I've already gotten comfortable in your presence." You finished, sliding on your panties and then loose jeans before your bralette and sandals.

You could see him chew on his bottom lip as he looked down at the polished floor. "Thank you for painting me," you said a hit more shyly than intended. He handed you the damp painting and scratched the back of his neck.

"You're Welcome," he nodded and held out his hand to shake. You decided to go straight in for a quick hug before pulling away.

"Sorry. But I felt the need to-"

"Don't apologize. It's alright. I guess I'll... See you around?" He pondered, causing you to nod softly. "Of course,"

You two said your final goodbyes as you stepped out of his office and into the hallway. You patted your jeans to make sure you had your phone, when you retrieved a small piece of paper with a phone number on one side, an address on the other.

You smiled to yourself and read the note.

You have beautiful physical and emotional health. I'm sorry if I sound weird and cheesy, but please, come by whenever you can.

I kept your number, but here's mine.

Thanks again, gorgeous. <3

- K. Taehyung

You remained grinning from the office all the way to your car, unknowingly being watched from the window of the office room in admiration by him. More specifically your curves and lingering confidence while his lip remained trapped between his teeth, trying to fight the unholy thoughts of his new client.

He hoped more than anything you'd call soon.

But that came to an end when he powered his phone back on to see your text.

'Hey ;) '

It was that point on that you both knew what you two would be soon getting into at some point in the future.

When The Nudist met The Artist.
Magical.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

937.