┌ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 '𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓' 𝐆𝐔𝐘❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 '𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓' 𝐆𝐔𝐘" ¨𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 (𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄)
━ ❝𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Long-term Relationship, Discussions of Marriage, Biological Clock.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Based on "The "Perfect" Guy.  Content is suitable for all audiences.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"it's not going to happen, is it?"

the man before you lets out a long sigh as he undoes his dress tie. "babe, we've talked about this already way too many times." you nodded with some tears in your eyes as you bit your bottom lip. "exactly. we talk about this day in and day out, yet nothing seems to change." you say, standing to your feet to undo your black dress away from him. "well, i don't wanna talk about this anymore. my decision is final, y/n. i will propose when i am ready." he says as he takes a seat on the bed to remove his dress shoes.

"we've been dating for over two years!"

"yes, and it's been a wonderful two years. i don't want to lose you. can't you just wait a little longer?" he asked as you came out from the closet in your robe. "i'm twenty eight years old, namjoon. time's ticking. i would atleast like to have a child before thirty... are you going to make me wait another two years? i'm nearly dated out! i don't wanna do it, anymore," he sighs again and looks away from you, obviously getting tired of your nagging.

"i want a husband, and children. a family. while,"

"while i'm still young enough to enjoy them." you finish as he stands up from the bed and places his hands on your shoulders.

"oh, come on baby. all my friends have married and divorced. yoongi, he married irene, they had children, now they can't stand each other anymore. taehyung lost his wife and unborn child due to a mishap at the hospital when she was giving birth (God Forbid) , now he can't even function properly anymore. jungkook, even. him and ji-eun fell out of love just six years after their marriage. i don't want to wake up one day hating you, out of love with you, or even without you. i want us to last for a very, very long time." he said softly before walking away to finish removing the rest of his suit.

"well, i can't wait for you any longer." you said, sniffling afterwards.

"what are you saying?" he asked in disbelief.