┌ ❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆" ¨ 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Domestic Violence, Psychotic Behaviors, Emotional Manipulation, Sexual Coercion, PTSD.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Explicit Language, (TW! Dubious Consent & Domestic Abuse), Taehyung is everything that could be wrong with someone.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

December 3rd, 2016

"Taehyung, Please! I don't want another beating." You meekly whimpered, holding your stomach in feeble protection for the sake of your baby.

He wasn't listening, anymore. He was too angry. So angry he became deaf to all 'excuses'-- or perfectly good explanations.

"Shut the fuck up!" He struck you good and hard in the face, causing you to lose balance and fall on your back due to the heaviness of your baby.

His face was unrecognizable. Nothing like the sweet and caring Taehyung you had met two years back. This man was venomous, ingenuine, manipulative, and abusive. He cared nothing of your feelings, your sensitive body, your pregnancy, or anything. He'd beat you blue and then somehow make you feel as If it was your fault.

He'd have you apologizing.

Begging for mercy.

"Please don't hurt the baby. Please, Tae. Please. You were right, you are allowed to fuck whoever you want. I'm nothing to you, I know. I'm worthless. Too dark. Too fat. To stupid to love. I know, I know, I know. I shouldn't have disrespected you." You cried and whimpered, holding your hands up in defense.

There was dead silence.

You felt soft hands gently pull your hands from your face and pull you off the ground. He looked back to his semi-normal self as he gently stroked your left cheek where he'd hit you.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so very sorry. I promise I will never put my hands on you again. You're not ugly. I promise. Not fat. Not stupid. Not too dark. Not too anything. You're too perfect. You mean the world to me. I promise you, Jungkook is nothing serious. Just a... A friend of mine that I meet up with on some occasions. Please understand."