┌ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖" ¨ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 (𝐌+)
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥..❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Oral Sex.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Explicit Sexual Content.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

It was your third month living in Busan with your parents since your day gained his position at his new job. At first, you were mad salty because you weren't trying to move away from your friends and that new cute boy that had ironically just moved there from Korea. You didn't know his name, but you didn't need to.

He was cute, quiet, and reserved.

He was also a nerd. He read a lot and spoke only when spoken to. He usually wore thick-framed glasses over his eyes and a casual polo shirt. Damn, you wanted him so bad. But, it is what it is.

But that changed once you met a new boy.

As soon as you walked into the classroom, there he was, sitting off at the top of the leveled class chairs in the far corner next to a window, staring outside. Once he saw you, it was a hot and heavy time from that point on.

You were, of course, paired to sit with him at the empty seat. You two exchanged many looks of desire from time to time and finally decided to swap numbers.

He's snuck in many times before while your parents weren't home, but you two never had much time to go farther than making out. You weren't complaining, though. He had the lips of a God, and he made sure to hold you in place while you two would slowly rut your bodies together through all the layers of fabric you two wore.

Things were slowly starting to get more serious and adult-rated as your feelings and desire grew for each other. You needed him badly, and he needed you worse. Somehow, he didn't think he would be able to wait until college to do this.

Lord knows you couldn't, either.

You had just gotten out of the cold shower in an attempt to calm yourself from all the sexts you'd exchanged with Jimin, but it didn't work at all. He claimed he would march down here and climb through your window if you didn't come to his, but you called his bluff and shut off your phone.

You didn't need all his mess, right now.

To Be honest, you really did, but that was beside the point.