┌ ❝𝐌𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐔𝐒.❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐌𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐔𝐒." ¨  𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖  ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Cheating, Theatrics, Break-Up.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Previously known as "Me, Myself & I ❌ You, Yourself & U." Explicit Language, Mentions of Sex.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Another dinner you had cooked. Wasted. You sat across your long dining room table, looking blankly at the empty seat in the distance.

Oh, what excuse would it be, this time? Oh, baby. You're awake. Sorry, I was late, you know how work is. He would lie. But your best friend Hobi would always text you when he was just getting back to the dorms. He'd keep in touch and make you feel half important. His girlfriend was lucky to have him.

Or maybe, this time he'd spice it up a little. I was out eating something on the way here, Or, hell, he might even show up and be like, I just cheated on you again for the past two months! She was good too! Whatever it was, you were fed up with him. By the time he'd come home around two or three, you'd be waiting with his bags all packed for him to get right back to where he came from.

You had a good amount of time before he would be returning. You were about to Take A Bow like Rihanna in this bitch. You silently and calmly cleaned the table, taking a few bites of the meal you'd made before clicking your tongue. "You missing out, Kim Taehyung," you took another bite, smiling in delight.

"You are missing out."

You knew how Taehyung was about his clothing. He would wear brands from everywhere, but his all-time favorite that everyone knew, was Gucci. Nothing in his wardrobe had been worn more than once, and you almost felt bad doing this. Almost. You smirked, grabbing everything from his side of the closet and throwing them in one of his suitcases. You didn't bother zipping it up, wanting him to come home and watch you burn his clothes. Just like he burned your heart. He burned it to ashes and let it blow away. It would take a while before you would be able to trust someone again. All because of him.

Belts, shoes, Scarves, Ties.

Ties. The whole damn rack of them. In the case! You chanted proudly as you grinned evilly. It was never in your nature to burn or destroy someone's hard- earned possessions. But your heart was more valuable than any clothing. If he was gonna say, 'Fuck your feelings' while he did what he was doing, you'd sure as hell say the same. Only, while he was watching.