┌ ❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 (𝐈𝐈.)❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 (𝐈𝐈.)" ¨ 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸?❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Attempted Reconciliation, Consideration, Emotional Manipulation, Newfound Friendship.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Explicit Language.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

You didn't bother finding your friend. She was early busy and there was no time to waste. Hoseok offered to drive you home and you quickly accepted knowing you would need a faster route home.

Currently, you were impatiently waiting for him to unlock the door, hopping up and down like a maniac, "Hoseok, come on! We gotta go right now, right now." You said quickly as you looked back and forth from the door handle to the entrance of the club.

You would do everything in your power to get away from him.

He quickly unlocked the door and you immediately hopped in, shutting the door and locking it before ducking low as you saw a head of blonde locks come out of the club looking around in search.

He crunk up the car and subtly, yet speedily drove out of the parking lot. You looked back and saw the club slowly getting smaller and smaller in the distance as you felt more relieved.

"Thank you," you sighed in relief and sat up properly. He smiled down at you and rubbed your head. "It's alright, I'm here. No one will hurt you, now." He said calmly as you relaxed in his kind gesture.

"You mind telling me what happened back there?"

"Yeah. I saw-" you paused. It was painful just to say his name, let alone explain who he once was to you.

"Someone," you finished. "It was my ex-boyfriend... And the father of my child. He was the one with blonde hair and red silk," You said, softly.

"The abusive asshole?!" He asked loudly. You jumped in surprise and giggled quietly. "Yeah.. That one." You said, sheepishly just as your phone began to ring. You looked at the caller ID and smiled.

You answered the phone and brought it to your ear. Once you heard the heavy breaths and groans on the other end, you blushed madly and sighed. "F/N, was this call intentional?"