┌ ❝ 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔" ¨ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Emotionally Unavailable and Female Lead, Persistent and Patient Male, Push-and-Pull, Love Cynic/Anti-Romantic Female Lead, Hopeless Romantic Male. Temporary One-Sided Love, FWB.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Based on my previous bitterness toward, stylized lowercase, Valentine's Day. Mildly Sexual Content.
Previously known as "Valentine's Day Persistence".

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

you hated valentine's day. everyone walking around with teddy bears and candy, trying to stunt on people with their fake-ass relationships and false love.

those assholes wouldn't know love if it popped them in the face. you knew love. and it wasn't just a stuffed bear and overpriced chocolate. it was more than just having quick, passionless sex in the school bathrooms. it was more than losing your virginity on prom night because your friends told you it was 'the perfect night'.

that was just clichè and ridiculous. the right time isn't on a cold, drunken night with someone you go to high school with. it's when both people are both sober and steady, ready to take things to another level on mutual feelings.

but sadly, no one understood that.

and that's what you hated the most. stupidity. immaturity. insecurity.

sometimes without even valid reason. you didn't want this 'love', you didn't need it. you never anticipated it. you were convinced you would spend the rest of your life alone and you were okay with it.

until you met hoseok.

now, to say this man turned your whole world upside down would be an understatement.

he made you feel things you've never experienced before. pleasure. pain. even love. and love wasn't something you got from many people who weren't in your family.

it started off as a relationship of pure, innocent friendship. he was the first to not be scared off so easily by your spicy persona and at times rude comments. he actually took it as a reason to be sweet to you and show you the up most patience.

he did a lot of first things.

you graduately began to show a more nicer and calmer side of you as he proved himself worthy enough. you began to trust him and it was then you realized just how attractive he really was.