┌ ❝ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 (𝐈𝐈.)❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 (𝐈𝐈.)" ¨𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Plus-Sized Female Lead, (TW!) Eating Disorders, Body Dysmorphia, Cyberbullying,

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Content may be triggering to some viewers. (Y/N) realizes the beauty of her relationship just a moment too late.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"I mean, you did put him through hell for the past two and a half weeks, Y/N."

"Well it's not like it was my intention! All I ever wanted was to be beautiful. Presentable. For him. Now after I pass out and get locked up in the hospital for two and a half weeks, instead of asking 'are you okay' or anything, he just.. ignores me." You sigh and pout. Namjoon smiles wholesomely at you as he hands you a box of poky. You accept it gladly and resume pouting.

"Jackson and I used to eat poky." You said sadly and handed him the snack before turning away. "Well, you will eventually have to come clean and tell him what you feel."

"He doesn't know?" You asked.

"You didn't exactly share the reasons of your behavior with anyone but me. How is he supposed to know? Plus, to him, it was a suicide attempt. He might think you're unhappy, or he's probably just giving you some space." He suggested.

You frowned.

"Yeah, no. Jackson is clingy. He doesn't know what 'space' is." You smiled at the thought of how he used to barely ever give you personal space. It would annoy you from time to time, but it flattered you nonetheless.

"I should have never did this to myself." You sighed, looking at your noticeably smaller arms and frame. "He loved me the way I was before."

"You're right." He agreed. "Obviously Jackson does, and so do most of his fans. So why would you care what those people think? They're fake fans who want him all to himself. Jackson won't ever love them the way he loves you. You belong to him and he belongs to you. They're just jealous."

"Thanks, Joonie." You said sadly and stood up off the couch. "I'm gonna go talk to him."

"You do that." He encouraged as you steeped out the door.

You'd just reached your home, placing your things down on the nearby table, making your way to the living room to wait for Jackson. But much to your surprise, he was already in the living room, watching TV.

It was muted as he glared at the set, crossing his arms like a child. You decided to just go straight into the kitchen and start dinner. It was really no use talking to him, now.

"Dinner's ready." You said softly and turned around to return back to kitchen to fix your plates, but his his voice stopped you.

"I'm not hungry." he deadpanned.

"You have to eat something. I didn't cook dinner for nothing, Jackson. Please come eat. I want to talk to you."

He stood up and began to walk past you.

"We have nothing to talk about. Now you'll see how it feels to have your food wasted at the hands of someone who's ungrateful and unappreciative. Enjoy." He walked up the stairs, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

So much for a nice dinner.

Your anger was slowly building up inside.

You ate dinner alone as you stared at the empty space across from you, only to then take a shower with ice cold water. And that wasn't it, no.

He didn't bother picking up the bar of the used and thin soap he dropped, so you were left to step out into the cold air to retrieve another. Not only that, but the tile floor was soaked with water, leaving the mats soggy and oozing water with each step. Not to mention, he used up all the towels and threw them to the wet floor, causing you to run butt-ass naked to the hallway closet to grab another.

Oh, and there was water left on the counter, just waiting to soak your sleeves when you were to brush your teeth. This is the worst things have ever been.

You were just oh, so elated to find him locked in the bedroom, leaving you to shiver outside the door.

Once he finally opened it, It surely was no better. He slept on the far left, leaving you to warm yourself up when he knew that you loved the warmth he radiated. It always gave you better sleep, put you in a better mood. But you couldn't do that. He hogged the comforter, and kept you up half the night with his obnoxious snoring.

The thing was,

He never snored.

But now, tonight of all nights? Humph.

This had to stop now.

You tossed uncomfortably in your empty bed, awoken by the sound of the shower running. It was 8 am, and you usually didn't wake up until around 10 to noon. It was Thursday, meaning your day off. This was your time to sleep in, and be lazy, and here he was, making noise.

You were about tired of the getting the cold shoulder. He wasn't even acting like your boyfriend, anymore. He was acting as if you were some stranger he resented, and it hurt your feelings, as well as angered you.

You didn't think twice before climbing out of bed, grabbing some jeans and an Adidas jacket before slipping on your faux fur slides and grabbing your phone and car keys.

You stepped out of the house, locking it behind you.

Only,

Where would you go?

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

930.