┌ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔" ¨ 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 (𝐌+)
━ ❝𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Hate Sex, Public Sex.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
"hate" sex. Yoongi is low-key a simp who doesn't know how to confront his emotions, He is ruthless, The boys are messy.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

You felt his intense stare bore into the side of you as you tried to ease the tension by tuning out with your earbuds. He wouldn't let up! You and he were waiting on the others to come back, and of course, by the time you realized you wouldn't be alone, the boys had already been gone, leaving you with Mr. Glares and eye rolls.

You didn't know how to feel.

You were afraid of his intense gaze, yet you felt like slapping the shit out of him for being so disrespectful. (Pun intended) but somehow, you found your rowdy self moistening at his gaze. But anger can easily overpower lust. You were reaching your breaking point. Your knees were folded up to your chest as you sat facing sideways from him, who was on the other couch, staring you down.

If this man doesn't stop fucking starting, I'm gonna snap in three... two...

The front door opened, revealing your silly best friends Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung with a snorkel and water goggles. "Night swimming, anyone?"

"Where are the others?"

"Downstairs with the snacky snacks," Tae said as plopped down on your lap with an uwu smile.

You patted his head and looked to Jimin who sat huddled next to Yoongi as he whispered into the younger's ear. Jimin giggled as Yoongi smiled. "Come. It'll be fun." He said, trying to persuade the older. You watched nervously. Please say no.

"Fine, I'll come." He said, ruffling Jimin's hair.

"I don't have a bathing suit, guys." You said, hoping it would get you out of this.

"Oh, we.. bought you one."

"You WHAT?"