┌ ❝𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃" ¨ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 (𝐌+)
❝𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Vaginal Sex, Established Relationship, Toxic Family

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Explicit Sexual Content, (Y/N) and Taehyung are, for the most part, horny and unbothered.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

You were on top of him, riding him like a cowgirl as both of you were moaning loudly without the care of your neighbors or the fact that your father was on his way here. But you two didn't know that since he liked to pop up at the worst times.

Taehyung had an iron grip on your waist as his head was thrown back and his lips were parted. You knew you were coming close to your climax, and that he would be too.

"Tae, I'm-- close!" you warned, bouncing on top of him faster. Your bottom lip was trapped in between your teeth to avoid screaming too loud, even though at this point it wouldn't matter since that bridge was crossed hours ago.

"Cum for me," he said lowly, gathering the leverage to thrust upwards into you. Because of this, you were leaned back, grabbing his ankles for support. This gave him a full exposed view of your glistening body. You could hear him groaning himself.

You were bound to cum any second.

But that was when the door had swung open and hit the wall harshly, revealing your father with a venomous look on his face. You hurriedly climbed off Tae and went for the bed comforter. He looked back and jumped. "Y/N! Give me the--" he struggled to get some of the comforters across his body. You were beyond mortified. And, what was worse is that his eyes were trained on you specifically. Taehyung saw this and cleared his throat.

He thought you were supposed to be working on a book or writing a chapter for your novel. But here you were, getting some of the amazing 'taeconda'. If this were a 1990's cartoon, steam would definitely be coming from his ears.

"H- H- How you doing, Mr.- Mr. Y/D/N?" he said nervously in English, very aware of your father's lack of knowing the Korean language.

"Y/N, step into your office with me for a moment," he says before walking away. All you could think was fuck. you're screwed. but at the same time, this was your house. The only people allowed to pop up were people who lived here. That's strictly you and Taehyung only. Everyone else needed to call. You liked surprises, but not this kind. Your father had the audacity to walk up in your shared home with your boyfriend unannounced, ruin your orgasm, and tell you what place to be in at what time? This angered you, nonetheless, he was still your father. And a pastor.

"I'll be right back," you huffed. Taehyung stopped you.

"What?"

"Your father shows up unannounced at our house, ruins or moment, and then tells you what to do, and you're just gonna let it happen? With all due respect, that's an invasion of our privacy,"

"Tae, I know and I'm sorry. I'll talk to him, okay? Just hang tight for a second," you say as you climb out of bed and grab his shirt that went to the top of your knees. You huffed and threw your hair into a high and messy ponytail before slumping to your office, as he requested.

You looked through the glass doors, seeing him look out of the balcony. You came in and shut the door hard behind you and crossed your arms.

"You know father, some people give a warning before showing up unannounced. This is my and Taehyung's house and we deserve some privacy and freedom," you said, sighing afterward. He looked amused with you before he came closer. Too close.

You backed away. "Why are you all up on me? You alright?" You asked. He smiled at you. You knew that he had been drinking.

"You in love?" he asked you.

"As a matter of a fact, I am," you said, slowly moving away.

"Girl, you can't spell love." he shook his head at you.

"L-O-V-E. Know what else I can spell? 'call before you show up next time and stop barging in because this is our house. I respect you, can't you respect me?" You crossed your arms. He remained quiet.

"And, what's with this 'step into your office' type stuff? Now you're bossing me around? Dad, I'm not a little kid anymore!" you reminded him.

"And I'm sorry, but me and my boyfriend were in the middle of something so can you just--"

"I AM YOUR FATHER, I DESERVE RESPECT!" he shouted, slightly startling you as his breathing was uneasy. You shook your head. All he came over to do was dump all his dirty laundry all over you like you were supposed to take it. But no, Not anymore. You dealt with him cheating on your mom, getting her on drugs, and sending her away so he could try shit with you, he never succeeded. Now you'd moved out as soon as you got the chance, now he shows up uninvited and tries to boss you around? Then, he screams in your face like you're out of line.

"You've been drinking again, haven't you? You KNOW how you get when you drink!"

"Shut the hell up, bitch," he growled and reached for you. You dodged him as he fell to the ground and went to open the glass doors. "Taehyung!" you screamed and within a second, he was out in the hallway butt-ass naked.

"He's drunk and he's after me," you explained. He looked in shock before you both heard the dreaded sound of your father calling for you.

"Y/N! Get your ass back here!"

Tae grabbed you and placed you in the room. "I'll take care of it, okay?" he assured, but you weren't having it. You knew how your father could be. And if he thought you were gonna lose him over your abusive father, he had another thing coming.

"Taehyung. Go open the front door then come right back. DO WHAT I SAY" you ordered. He ran off and came back in a matter of seconds. "Shut the door," you said quietly and motioned him to come to you. "Shh..," you said, placing a hand over his mouth.

Soon, he took the bait and you heard footsteps go down the stairs. You hopped up and ran to the front door, shutting and locking it instantly. But then you remembered: the code. He knew it. You shakily stepped out and changed the code as fast as you could, going through the steps before running back inside after pressing the '✓' button. You sighed and turned to Taehyung, who'd now put on sweatpants and was staring at you in a shocked manner.

"Meet the real  side of my father. Had to put up with it for seven years. Don't be afraid. Matter of a fact, don't even think about it,"

He nodded, slowly. Your eyes traveled downwards to see the tent re-growing.

"Wha--,"

"Come, Let's resume what we started before we were so rudely interrupted." He took your hand and took you back into the bedroom.

At least he could follow directions.

-ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ-

1.2K.