┌ ❝𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 (𝐈𝐈𝐈.)❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 (𝐈𝐈𝐈.)" ¨  𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖  ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Established Relationship, Rivalry, Minor Character Death.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Mature Content, Implied Murder.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"How in God's name are you so calm after what you were just told? I'd be a mess if someone notified me my mom was dead!" Jungkook exclaimed as he followed you out of the doors of the school and to his car. You tuned him out. The only thing that was on your mind was revenge.

It was all too clear, now.

She killed your mother. JUST because Jungkook left her for you. You didn't know how hurt she was, but she slept with your ex first, and while you had the sit on her couch, look her in the eyes and tell her that you were sorry for doing the same thing she did to you years back, you feel stupid to see him come down the stairs, shirtless with reddish purple marks going down his neck and abdomen. She'd been trying to fuck with your head for revenge. You were furious, if that was even the right for it.

"I don't have time to cry over a woman who barely loved me." is all you said before getting in on your side, demanding that he take you to his house. He complied and began driving the route.

A text message lit up your screen.

1 unread message from 'la.whoree'

You opened your phone with an eye roll, waiting to see whatever bullshit she had the audacity to say.

I heard about your mother... Is she okay?

received at 2:23pm

It was more than on, now. This bitch. Is texting you, pretending she had nothing to do with it?

kiss my ass.

read at 2:24pm

"Why did you ask for me to take you here?" Jungkook asked you as soon as you two stepped through the door. Your eyes never left his and you didn't mutter a word until you slowly took of your fitted dress and let it fall to the ground. He scanned your body with eyes darker than the night. You could swear your heart began beating faster once he locked eyes with you once again.

You kept your composure, and though you knew you should be coping with the loss of your mother with tears and regret, you continued to strip for him.

Once you were naked, you finally answered his question.

"Because I need you to be a distraction."

You watched motionlessly as her casket was slowly lowered deep into the ground. Your sister was in tears, bawling her eyes out dramatically. You frowned at her and returned your gaze to the dark polished wooden casket that was now three-fourths of the way in.

Jungkook interlocked your fingers with his and gave you a sympathetic smile. You still remained numb.

Though this woman had put you through hell all your life and told you how much she loved your sister more than she ever would love you, she still gave birth to you. You guessed that was enough for you.

You wanted to be sad, you wanted to show emotion, but no tears or sadness was coming to you.

The fact that she was dead wasn't on your mind, who killed her was. You took a slow and careful step forward and dropped a red rose on her casket before turning around and leaving the area with Jungkook just as your uncle's began burrying their sister, shedding countless tears as they held bunched up cleanex in their palms.

You sighed and put your cold hands over your eyes, feeling that there wasn't the slightest moisture.

"Are you okay?"

"I wish I could feel some type of emotion. But I don't." You admitted. Right as he was about to say something, you could hear footsteps approaching you. You began to feel anger boil up inside you when you saw her.

" Hello, Y/N. Jungkook. How are you two doing today?" Y/F/N smiled widely. You couldn't believe she had the audacity to show her face here!

She gasped. "Oh! Today's a special day, isn't it?"

"Just get out of here. Haven't you done enough?" Jungkook said, narrowing his eyes at her. He stepped forward and let his fists curl up. She placed a hand on his chest that he wasted no time to slap away. "Don't touch me, you fucking-"

"WATCH what you say to me, Jungkook. Ulch you disgust me. You hop from girl to girl. How long until you finally leave this bitch?" She said, making a gesture towards you.

"Are you mad I'm not hopping on You?" He smirked, stepping back away from her and behind you. The glare on her face was intensifying and she looked really evil and unattractive. You began to feel sorry for her. She was here, trying to made you feel bad about yourself, trying so hard to ruin your life because her boyfriend had left her for you, and she didn't even realize how much shit she was in with you. She knew fucking with you was a price to pay full dept to.

"Please, I can't be bothered with fuckboys like you." She scoffed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"You seem to want him so badly because you're doing all this just to get back at me, when you don't even know..," you started, turning towards the older male next to you and wrapped your arms around his beck.

"That your actions don't bother me in the slightest way. I told you me and my mom weren't close at all, and this is the best you could do, really? I suppose you're gonna try and kill him yourself. Good luck with that because he's all mine, now."

You glanced at her face once more and leaned up on your toes to kiss him passionately. He quickly responded to your lips without the slightest hesitation and lifted you off your feet before placing you back down and detaching his lips from yours.

You smiled and put your head on his chest. His heart was beating just as fast as yours was.

"Oh, and by the way." You said, stepping closer to her. She had tears threatening to fall out from her eyes, and she was breathing heavily. This made you want to play with her a little.

"My sister is well-aware of who killed our mother and I might have slipped your name and address to her. You might wanna watch your back." You patted her shoulder and got in the car with Jungkook and drove away from the cemetery.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

1.1K.