┌ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔" ¨ ┐
𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 (𝐌+)
━ ❝𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵! 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘴?❞

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

▌𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑶𝑲 (𝑱-𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬)

┌ 𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐂 ┐
SEX.

"Jung Hoseok, if you don't leave me alone.." you said as you tried to watch TV with his constant poking you and begging you.

"Why not?~" He whined as you just shook your head and sighed. You now knew what it felt like when you'd beg him for it and he'd say no.

"Our daughter is asleep in the next room! You know these walls are thin as paper." You said, powering off the TV and meeting eyes with his.

"Then I guess you'll just have to keep your pretty little mouth closed." He smirked as he leaned in and planted a kiss on your lips, it getting hotter by the minute.

Somehow, like every time, you'd found yourself become overheated and tugging at his shirt, whimpering for him to take it off. Wow. You thought. How could you be so weak and let him win again? Oh, well. At least you'd get some 'sunny d'... if you know what I mean.

It was getting hard for you to stay quiet with the way he was working his hips into you. It was fast and energetic, and he never seemed to get tired.

You were clawing at the carpet of the floor, face down as you whimpered and bit viciously at your bottom lip, restraining yourself from screaming.

The only sound to be heard was the sounds of skin colliding and small pants, whimpers and grunts. You were close. Just a few thrusts away from crumbling.

Your focus was on your daughters bedroom door, making sure things remained closed beyond her door. But you lost it when you saw it creak open, a sleepy looking toddler of yours coming out right after. "Mommy? Daddy? Are you guys okay?" she said, yawning softly. You both were frozen in place. "we're fine, honey.." you tried to say as normal as possible since he still wouldn't let up. "oh.. okay. goodnight." she hummed before turning to walk back into her room, walking straight into the wall before she made it in, and closed her door softly, not bothering to look up and see the what would have been a horrific sight for her small innocent eyes to see.

You hit his arm. "are you crazy, why didn't you s- stop when she came in?!" you whisper yelled as he sped his pace. "I did you a favor. Because if I were to stop, you'd be doing this all over again." he said, causing a whimper to escape your lips.