┌ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄" ¨𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Naive Female Lead, Fake Friends, Coercion, Trust Issues, Betrayal.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Mild Content. (Y/N) may make you want to choke her.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Mhmm... Girl, I'm telling you. You need to dump his ass, and here's Why.." she continued to ramble on and on for minutes and minutes while you just focused on her hand movements and ratchet demeanor. You don't know why you still fuck with this bitch. She stay cheating on her boyfriend while he's at home clueless and helplessly in love. She a maaaad hoe with loads of drama.

But you and her go way back to the days when you were a dumbass college student and was doing just like her. Hoeing around for cash at night, holding drugs for her ex boyfriend during the day. Oh, how stupid y'all were.

Point is, you've got no right to judge her. EVEN THOUGH you've already grown up and settled down with a loyal man who gave you every last thing you needed in a man. Love, compassion, patience, understanding, and he always made love to you the way you needed every time. Rough or 'Nilla. He never failed to kill it.

ANYWAYS,

Like you said, you can't dump her. She's your friend. You need her. She needs you. And that's how it is.

"...I brought these." You just tuned back in after what felt like eternity, and you couldn't believe it. She's been talking this whole time? "What?" You asked, scanning the panties in her hand. It was a white thong. It looked her size, but you knew it wasn't hers. However, you couldn't seem to let the unpleasant smell pass.

"Girl, I know like hell those aren't yours." Her smile flayered and she tilted her head at you. "What? Why?"

"You been dunking them in the ocean, or what? Been with Ariel on the ocean floor? Girl them shits smell straight up like fish." You said and giggled before taking your phone from your bag.

You didn't see it, but she looked at the panties and frowned before stuffing them in her bag. "Y' know, what? You deal with him, I've got to go-" you stopped her. "Wait-w- wait, where you going? Don't pout, I know they ain't yours. Lemme see 'em one time." You said, holding her wrist. She hesitated a moment, but she handed them to you before sitting back down proudly and smiling.