┌ ❝𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆" ¨ 𝐈𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Established Relationship, Lighthearted Banter.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Jaebeom is controlling, (Y/N) knows how to handle him. Content is suitable for all audiences.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Nope, Next." He sternly said, eyeing your outfit.

You were puzzled. "You don't like it? The fringes and.." you trailed off, tracing your finger along the fringes that dangled loosely from your bright yellow crop top. "I do like it. But you're showing too much. It's wintertime. You scoffed. "It's never too late in the year to wear a crop top," you said, pretending to be offended. He sighed. "As my girlfriend in South Korea, it is. Now go." He shooed.

You huffed and went back into the closet, picking up another outfit. Much to his disapproval.

"Jagi, what did I just say?" He said scanning your shorts.

"It's a black sweatshirt and checkered shorts! Cut me some slack, JB damn," you said, getting frustrated with his strictness.

"Yeah, okay. I'll cut you some slacks and make you some nice long pants. Next." He said, looking at you as you huffed and walked away, coming back out moments later with something that you knew he couldn't refuse.

He smirked, playfully.

"Don't even explain it to me. Just go change."

"You better watch how you speak to me. Ol' undercooked bread roll looking ass boy," you muttered, breathing to calm your anger from this tedious procedure.

"So I see you have jokes. Really, Y/N?" He said, unamused with you.

"You literally declined every other outfit. How do you like my little duck costume?" You said bored as you looked to the floor, waiting for his answer which you immediately knew would be 'no'.

at this point, you'd just walked away and fetched a hoodie and cargo pants. If he was to decline this, then you would have just said 'fuck it' and went to take a nap.

However, you were going to his parent's reunion. They'd met you before, and since that wasn't too long ago when you assured them that you had absolutely no plans this weekend, and she'd invited you immediately after, you knew you couldn't lie your way out of this one. You guess you'd just have to deal with your boyfriend's adorable possessiveness.

"that's perfect! finally, Y/N. You take forever." He patted your head and grabbed his shoes. You were actually contemplating on either choking him or not.

You sighed, laughing to yourself.

"What's so funny?" he asked, tying his shoe.

"Jay, the only reason I took so long is that you can't deal with a harmless little crop top. While you show up in a mesh shirt. What kind of bullshit is that? Then you expect a good word about yourself from your parents, I suppose. Because you and I both know they're gonna ask me how I am. It's honestly complete fuckery in my perspective.." you said as calmly as possible.

You always were calm when you were at your worst point. He knew this.

"Alright, Alright. I'll go change." he sighed. you stood up and softly restricted him with one hand.

"No. You just plant your ass right back down while I go change into my original outfit." you turned around.

"And you better not have a damn thing to say about it."

"So, Y/N? How have you and my son been? He's treating you like a queen, right? You know you deserve it." his mom said to you, sweetly. Sometimes you thought she loved you like a daughter. That was until she had enough to drink and began to talk to you more like a best friend.

Korean parties were lit, that was a fact you learned last time.

"Yeah. He is. I just wish he'd stop trying to tell me what to wear." You said, smirking after because you knew this would set her off.

you looked up from your solo cup of alcohol, but she was nowhere to be found. Once you'd finally spotted her, she was already yelling at him while his eyes were trained on you, clearly annoyed as she shouted at him in Korean. All of which you understood clearly.

maybe next time he'll think twice before trying to be controlling.

'Cause, you'd sure as hell snitch if needed.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

784.