┌ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓" ¨ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
LGBTQ+, Coming Out, Comfort.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Don't worry, this won't be sad or upsetting. Namjoon is dad of the year. Poorly written, bear with me, this is unedited.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

Fifteen years prior

"I promise to love you unconditionally, no matter what," he said on his knees in front of your belly, planting little kisses all over it. you knew it was sincere when he said it. that was when your daughter Ja-Naye waddled over to you both, hugging her father's leg. he swooped her in his embrace, tickling her as small giggles erupted out of her.

"you're gonna love being in the Kim family."

You don't know why that memory has been so heavily on your mind, lately. It has been fifteen years since it happened, so why was it coming up now?

You wanted to talk with Namjoon about this, but you wanted to know for sure there was even something to talk about before you went and jumped to conclusions. You'd just had baby number three, three years after. another girl. Your oldest daughter Janaye was seventeen, your son Minyung was fifteen, and your youngest Janelle was twelve. A nice little set, right? But it never crossed your mind the possible influence of growing up with three women in his life with your husband touring and performing a lot back then. It's primarily been you four, three years after he was born on and off since Namjoon was busy working to help out with bills and such. His music was everything to him. It meant a lot to him, and you were happy with whatever he was doing as long as he was happy.