┌ ❝𝐍𝐔𝐃𝐄 (𝐈𝐈.)❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐍𝐔𝐃𝐄 (𝐈𝐈.)" ¨ 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Sensual Art, Consensual Sex, Bitter Exes, Unestablished Relationship.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Mild Content.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

It's been weeks since your second meetup with the very talented and sensual Mr. Kim. Painting, meaningful conversations, and even a few glasses of expensive wine.

The last time you two were together, you'd both gotten a bit more comfortable being around him. You let your guard down, a little, and he seemed to notice. Long story short, a kiss or two were shared, and now you had not one, but two pretty little paintings of yourself.

Each one held a different meaning, beyond the colors, splotches, and swatches of different shades held a deep, intellectual meaning that kept you thinking each time. He was a very skilled artist, with a sharp eye for creativity.

Spending time with one another was more than 'fun' as would be described by one with a basic understanding of the English language. It was ethereal. It seemed as if when you two were together, time didn't exist. Nothing existed but each of you. He took his time painting you as if cherishing you like his final piece of work.

He's seen your all twice, and you sometimes spent your time wondering about what he looked like beyond meaningless clothes and fabrics. Beyond the strong sense of cologne you picked up, beyond the slides on his feet, or the makeup on his eyes.

The thought itself brought pleasure to your body. You wanted to connect with him. Become one with him. You wanted to let yourself sink in deeper through the depths of desire and anticipation. Give yourself and him a reason to look forward to each session. You didn't want to speak unless it was to let out a love cry, or a silent whimper of praise.

And, you weren't alone.

Taehyung knew as well as you did that there was chemistry between you both. He knew that as well as there was chemistry, there was lust. The feeling was slowly getting more and more intense, and it didn't seem to be dying down.