┌ ❝𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒❞ ¨

"𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒" ¨ 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖 ┐
━ ❝𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘛𝘚.❞

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

▌𝑱𝑬𝑶𝑵 𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑮𝑲𝑶𝑶𝑲 (𝑱𝑲)

Jungkook had invited you over to hang out since he was dying of boredom

Jungkook had invited you over to hang out since he was dying of boredom. Plus, he'd love to cuddle you and make jokes. You both adored it. You adored him. Your age difference thrilled you as well. However, it was another reason why you two couldn't be public with your relationship like the others could. It was a price you both had to pay.

You made your way up the hill to the gated community of his home. You keyed in the code before walking in proudly, the familiar aesthetically pleasing plants accompanying the sidewalk as you walked upon it.

Once you made it to his apartment number, you just freely keyed in yet another code before walking in. He had given you the code way in advance. You saw him laying on the couch looking bored as he flipped through channels on the TV. He didn't even hear you come in.

You grinned as you hit his shoulder. "Boo!" He jumped slightly before standing up and giving you a hug followed by an innocent kiss on the cheek.

"How's my queen?" He asked, smiling.

"Good, how's my rabbit-like king?" He flicked your arm.

"Ya! You know I hate it when you call me that. I am a H.U.M.A.N, okay?" He said in his deep voice.

"Okay.." You sarcastically said before tagging him. The fun was just about to begin.

"You're it!"

"Oh, hush! It takes you half an hour to comb one part of your hair! Then another two hours for makeup! How are you gonna come for me ?" He protested.

"Because! It's so cute how you spend eternity in your closet just to wear a duplicate of the SAME outfit. Like seriously, lay off the white t-shirt and timberlands, okay?" You chuckle.

"Don't hate. Appreciate." He said doing a weird pose.

"Shut up." You chuckled as the doorbell rang. He got up, still laughing as the boys stormed in with bags of food.