┌ ❝𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑" ¨ 𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Best Friends, Girl Drama, Confession.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Yoongi ain't shit. Mature Language.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

You sat and watched your best friend get slapped square across the face by a skinny girl with pale skin and red hair, laughing as she cursed him out in Korean before stomping off, angrily.

"Damn, what did you say to her?" You asked in between laughs.

"I just suggested she started using Summer's Eve or something. It's not my fucking fault the bitch smell like the coral reef down there. I couldn't even hit it without a mask on." He said in disgust as he sat down.

You immediately stopped laughing and grimaced. "Why would you hit it at all if it smelt like that?" You asked.

"I didn't. That's why she's mad." He said and picked up his fruit cup, only to have a second girl come around the corner. She was thicker than the last one, but she didn't really know how to apply eyeliner or have a sense in fashion. You shook your head and decided not to laugh and mind your own business.

"Yoongi-oppa!" The woman said with strong dialect as she crossed her arms. He turned in her direction and smiled in a forced manner.

"Hey...-" It seemed as if he didn't even know her name. You shook your head at your best friend, bot understanding why exactly you accepted this. But it wasn't your fight, nor your business.

"You said you would call me back! I give myself to you and this is what I get in return? How could You?! I thought I meant something to You!" You mouthed the words along with her, knowing the catch phrases all too well.

Don't do it, Yoongi. Don't do it.

"You don't. I just wanted some quick pussy and you were in my contact list, so I took a shot and I succeeded. It's not my fault you're easy. Now you're mad at me because I didn't call your ass back. Why don't you call your boyfriend? I'm sure he's wondering where you've been."

"Oh, and by the way... If I can pull off makeup better than you can, that's a problem, sweetheart."

She gasped and slapped him in the face, causing him to hiss in pain and hold his cheek.

She made sure to make it known it was over (if it even started) as she took a bottle of water and threw it in his face before she bolted out of the cafeteria.

You handed him a cloth and watched him wipe his face. You sighed and handed him a fresh bottle of water, listening to his soft 'thank you'.

"You have got to stop messing with these little girls , Yoongi. They're all the same. Immature, naive, needy, fake, and unreliable. Don't do that to yourself. Because if you fall in love, I don't want it to be with the wrong person." You said as you finished your fruit cup.

It was then you had heard him say something you weren't expecting.

"You're Right. It's just I'm so used to all the attention. But it is getting a bit complicated. I'm sick of all these bitches. I'm a college senior. I think it's time I get a woman. But just one, y'know? No games." He said as he finished carefully wiping his face, careful not to smudge or ruin his makeup.

"Got your eye on a special someone, yet?" You asked, scrolling tbrough your timeline on Instagram as you absent-mindedly double-tapped photos of random DIYs and slime tutorials.

" well, yeah ... But she's more than special. She's been with me through thick and thin , she knows what I've become and I don't want her to think she's just another girl to fuck. I want to hold her, too. Do all that cheesy couple shit."

"Oh, yeah? Where is she? Back in your neighborhood?" You asked, heart nearly stopping at his response.

"Well, actually... She's sitting in front of me."

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

680.