┌ ❝𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

┌ ❝𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝❞ ¨ 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
magnetism, sexual tension.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
stylized lowercase, content is suitable for all audiences, inspired by the homonymic song by Ariana Grande (linked above.)

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

in the purple-hued club of the old club in busan, where men and women, drunk on soju and false hope, is where you sat, presented in the v.i.p section beyond the red rope.

the people around you were all drunk and high, the smell of strong liquor, pungent and intoxicating, lingered in the air. even in the safest parts of the club were occupied by temporary lovers and bad decisions.

there were no boundaries as far as you knew. if there was no fire, flood, or blood, no one cared, no one glanced. the violet lights shined above the crowd of hungry men and women, only adding to the lewd scenery. it was just one of many things that made it obvious why anyone under the legal age of twenty-one should'nt be here.

you were growing quite boared with being there. it was always the same. mentally premature boys with the self esteem of tank coming up to you like they were a big deal, when, in reality, the only thing they had to offer was sheer disappointment and unwanted sexual harassment.

you were done. you needed a real man who knew his worth and had plenty of hometraining. you weren't trying to be somebody's therapist and damn sure wasn't in the mood to raise a man. that should always be left to the mother is what you thought. and you, unless it came to your own, were not equipped to do such a thing.

you downed your last drink with a groan, scanning the shot glass that now was stained with your expensive lipstick and threw it elsewhere, unbothered by your sudden lack of care for the club's possessions. before standing to leave, you were suddenly met with a new sight for your mature eyes to see.

a tall, well-groomed and attractive man with a sharp jawline, parted hair and a red, sequined blazer that looked more expensive than the wallpaper in the whole club.

he passed you a glance, looking away, then right back to you as if he had to do a double take. it wasn't everyday that a rich melanin woman like yourself was seen in a grungy old place like this.

he thought he'd see someone of your class and elegance in a more productive place, like at the library or a movie theater at least. he believed you looked too above it all. never in his whole life had he seen someone as beautiful as you. not even his significant other had that breathtaking glow in the dim lighting.

and, the catch-

you weren't even wearing much make up, or did you put much thought and effort into your outfit, only bargaining for a quick drink and a walk back home.

you stood to your feet, discreetly trying to get a good look at him, and you're pleased to find your vision is in fact, not tricking you. as the crowd shifted a little, you realized he wasn't alone.

dancing in front of him was a shorter korean female with red tinted lips and bangs. she reminded you of a saesang for a kpop group, but her smile was nothing short of beautiful. however, she still didn't compare to you in any way. she was ... cute. maybe she could fit in well in a princess high school play, but there was no sex appeal or any appeal in the way she swayed against the mystery man. he looked blank, yet he still held her in place losely with one arm.

not tightly. no possession or desire lingered in the hold he had her in. it was lose as if he wasn't afraid to lose her at any moment. you realized after a few minutes of staring, she was motioning you over to dance with them.

how kind.

you took your time walking over, soon being faced with the even taller male up close. he smirked lightly as he twirled his giggling associate, letting her go and get lost in her own world, leaving her to dance like a rhythmless teenager.

he took you by your hand and pulled you closer, turning you so that your back is against his chest. he had his large callused hands over your frame, pulling you by your hips as you skillfully swayed against him, leaning back to stare up at him for a moment before you slid your back down his chest, succeeding in your own game of dirty dancing.

after a while, you felt his grip tighten as you were pulled away from the middle of the dance floor and to the darker part of the crowd where there was little to no light, only more lewdly satisfying.

he swirled you to face him as the bass drops to an upbeat song, tilting your chin upward as he leaned down and whispered something in your ear.

"i noticed you staring.. like what you see?" you silently thanked the lord for this man's masculine and attractive voice as he pulled away to watch you intensely.

the tension was rising and so was your need to be somewhere else with him. a place, that contained a lot of confortable furniture with a locked door.

"it depends, mystery man. you got a name?" you smoothly asked, remaining just as confident as he was. you knew what to do to get what you wanted.

"jungkook. jeon jungkook. you?"

"y/n y/l/n."

"ah, an american girl." he said mindfully of your words.

"isn't that obvious?" you flirted, "i mean, this isn't a year-round tan and... this hair isn't artificially curled. but anyway, what are the chances of that?" you questioned.

"anything is possible," he said deeply as he seemed amused with your charisma and charm.

he found you, though you'd given him your name, mysterious. a classy lady, you were. with tons of appeal and an inviting aura. he, however wasn't too far from the same.

but that class if yours was slowly starting to fade as he took you by your hand and led you out of the middle of the dance floor to a more private and isloated room.

as for his girlfriend, if that's what she was, she was getting drunk on the attention from the other males by herself, not thinking twice about her actions as one specific man stood out most to her.

someone you knew too well.

min yoongi.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

1.1K