┌ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄-𝐔𝐏❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄-𝐔𝐏" ¨ 𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥?❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Reconciliation, Marital Arguments.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Mild Language, otherwise content is suitable for all audiences.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

You walk out of your office, into the lobby, only to see him. Looking at you like this. You rolled your eyes and walked past him, still very much angry with the events of last night. He doesn't give up, though. He gives a subtle wink to your secretary as you wrap up on giving her instructions for the remainer of the day.

She's red-faced and flustered once you wish her a good day and walk out, a pale, semi-tall husband of yours following behind you with a smug look plastered like cement on his face.

"You can't just show up here, this is my workplace." You sigh, walking to the car and waiting patiently on the passenger's side for him to unlock the door, secretly glad you didn't have to take the bus home.

"So... I suppose you would have wanted to walk home, then? Maybe take the late ass bus with all the germs-- which I know you absolutely cannot stand." He raises his eyebrows at you as he unlocks and opens your door for you.

You silently thank him as he shuts it, rushing over to the driver's side. He starts the car and backs out of the spacious and packed parking lot. The AC was on full blast, conveniently cooling you down from the never-ending heat outside.

"I absolutely cannot stand you, at the moment." You said without a second thought, seeing this did nothing to his smug expression.

"Woman, you know you can't stay mad at your daddy." He said, boldly. You rolled your eyes again and looked out the window.

"How can you be so sure of that?" You challenged.

"Because you love me too much, and so do I. Way too much to let this small and feeble argument live on for as long as it already has. Now just get over it so we can do better things with our time."

"I'm still angry," You assured.

"I'm sure you are. But I let it go , already. So that means it's over, doesn't it?"

"Nothing is over because you say it's over. This is a relationship, a marriage. Not 'Yoongi says'. 'Y/N says' it's not done. You didn't apologize, nor even acknowledge your actions. How could you be so careless, huh?" You started to get worked up as he rolled his eyes and reached for the radio volume.

You slapped his hand away.

"Y/N-"

"Shut up. You've said enough."

"You've had a hand in that, yourself. Can you stop being petty for once? I swear you take shit too far. You always do."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just take me home so I can finish my work and cook dinner for the kids."

"The kids aren't at home."

"Where are they, then?"

"With their friends. I gave them permission to stay until Sunday. All those papers you have to file all damn day must make you forget what day of the week it is."

"I didn't approve of that. You stay disrespecting me. You love to embarrass me and make me look like the bad person. Why do you do that?! I'm so fucking tired of- You know what? I'm done with this conversation. Just leave me the hell alone."

" 'Tired of you. Shit." He muttered.

You admit it was nice to come home to a clean house and some peace and quiet, but your mind was still clouded with the anger from the previous night and the paperwork you have to do and submit by Monday morning.

Yoongi came up behind you and placed his head on your shoulder, placing a glass of much needed red whine in your hand.

"Baby... Please relax and stop being upset with me. You know I don't have no eyes for anyone but you. Stop being jealous." He kissed your shoulder and watched as you took a sip of the whine and loosened up.

You sighed. "Thanks for the wine, babe. You know I needed it. I love you, and I'm okay. But I still have alot of paperwork to do tomorrow and submit by Monday morning at ten. I have alot on my mind," you explained, sulking a bit before straightening your posture right after.

"Paperwork. I'm losing my wife. To paperwork." He said more to himself as you chuckled and kissed his cheek. He moved his head, making you kiss his lips, instead. You chuckled again, smiling wider.

" Where are all my clothes?" You asked, looking around the room. "Being washed. Wait here."

He left you to your own company, soon, you could hear him speaking on the phone.

"Mmhmm. Yeah. Okay. You too, Gerrald. Bye."

Gerrald, Gerrald Thomas was your boss. Why would he be on the phone with him? "Yoongi! Was that my boss?"

He came in, smirking again.

"Why, yes it was. You've been granted fourteen paid vacation days." He pushed you, softly, yet hard enough to have you fall back on the bed as he took off your boots and jeans for you, climbing on top of you.

" And, the kids aren't with us. You can do your paperwork another time. Right now, you need to relax. Let me help you." You smiled and leaned up to kiss him, sweetly

. "Thank you, baby. I really needed a break. But I didn't know if it was necessary. I could have just dealt with it-"

"My queen doesn't need to 'deal with' anything. She doesn't have to take anything from anyone. The only thing she needs to take is this. "

You shook your head. "Yoon-"

This man had taken matters into his own hands, already. Deciding to kiss you and take you to a world where work, kids, and paperwork didn't come up. To silence all your complaints for the time being.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

998.