┌ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘" ¨  𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖  ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴. 𝘈 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
(TW!) Verbal & Sexual Abuse, Dubious Consent, Unclear Ending.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Content may be triggering. This is meant to sadden people and invoke outrage. In no way should this be anyone's idea of love. Jungkook is abusive and immature.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"I'm so done!" You whimpered, looking down at the pills in your hand, thinking back on what happened today.

"Y/N, you'll be working with... Jungkook!" The teacher said nonchalantly looking down at his paper. You crossed your arms and looked out the window. "Why me..," you sighed and turned your body away from the smirking make coming your way.

He surprisingly quietly sat down quietly and didn't say a word until the teacher finished pairing up the students. Maybe he would just leave you alone this time. Is what you hoped. But you were sadly wrong. You held your breath once you felt him turn you toward him forcefully. "How are you doing, today?" He smiled, devilishly. You remained silent.
"Doesn't matter. You're going to do this all by yourself. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. And if you move, I swear to you Y/N it won't be good for you." He growled in your ear.

"Do you understand me, you unintelligent waste of life?" He said while pinching your waist way too hard. You winced and nodded. He let you go and pushed you aside. "Good. Now scoot over, I wouldn't want to get too dark and disgusting like you." You scooted over as far away as possible, feeling the tears pour out of your eyes uncontrollably. You hated crying. But damn what he said hurt badly.

It could be worse.

Time was going by slowly, but you had not heard another word from Jungkook so far, so that was good. But you still remained crying a river while people just glanced over at you either in sympathy or disgust.

How could someone be so cruel to you for no reason at all.

You were in the middle of your assigned project, when the sound of his chair sliding closer to you alarmed you. You froze and stopped crying. You didn't realize how close he was until his breath was on your ear. "Are you really crying? Hmm? You fucking whore?" He rasped, and you sniffled in response.