┌ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐄, 𝐔𝐒 (𝐅𝐈𝐍.)❞ ¨ ▌(𝐌+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐄, 𝐔𝐒." ¨ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖  ▌(𝐌+) ▌
━ ❝𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Friends to Lovers, Toxic Family, Implied Sexual Content.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Mild Content. (Y/N)'s mother is controlling and toxic.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Mom, what are you doing here with a pregnancy test-"

"YOU. ARE COMING HOME WITH ME RIGHT NOW. AWAY FROM THIS MAN WHO GOT YOU PREGNANT. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG?!-"

You weren't in the mood to put up with her controlling self, right now. "Mom! I am a grown woman! I'm twenty-three, and if I want to have a baby, or move back home, that is my choice! You cannot control me anymore, mother!" You don't know what got into you, but you just...snapped. It wasn't like someone as calm and chill as you to do something like that.

"Y/N Y/L/N! Don't you fucking talk to me like that, I am your mo-"

"I am deeply sorry, mother. But I am not pregnant, nor did I take that test. I don't know where this bitch conjured it up from, but it ain't mine!" You said, holding your arms out in frustration before dropping them to your sides.

Everyone looked at you silently. Hoseok looked a little a shocked at your sudden outburst from earlier. Your mom was analyzing him and you, checking to see if she thought you were lying. She calmed down and looked at the test before looking back up at you skeptically. "If you not pregnant, then why did this woman call me up saying you were and was being hurt by this man?" You glared at his ex. "I don't know. Why don't you ask her?"

You tilted your head, eying her down a little as she began to look nervous. "Did you lie?" Hoseok asked, sternly.

"It doesn't matter! She is lying! She stole my man, and she would've slept with him had we not come over! I am disgusted-"

"BITCH," you barked, sighing and chuckling at your anger before you resumed talking.

"Did you forget the way you fucked mine behind my back for two whole months and cheated on my best friend as well in the process?" Your mother cut you off. You looked down, smiling as you were frustrated with her chiming in.

"You let a man cheat on you for two months? Y/N-"

"Yes, mother I did. I honestly believed he'd eventually come clean and we could move on but clearly not. I did what I had to do," you said as calmly and respectfully as you could.