┌ ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌❞ ¨

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍫 ✦••┈┈┈┈•

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌" ¨ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐖
━ ❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭.❞

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:
Flirting, Best Friends.

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎.
Content is suitable for all audiences.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"Okay, so tell me what happened with him," you said, sitting across from your friend who had some juicy story to tell you.

"Well, I had been coming home from work and--" she'd stopped talking mid-sentence when you heard the door open from behind you. You turned around to see Jin coming out with messy hair and no shirt on. You cleared your throat.

"Jin, go put a shirt on. We have company," you sighed, trying to keep your eyes up on his face. He opened his eyes.

"Oh, I apologize," he said before turning back to go do as you asked.

You turned to see your friend looking down at the ground smiling. She tried to play it off when she suspected you'd been looking at her, but it was too late. "Yeah. I know," you smirked.

"I didn't know he'd be here," she smiled sheepishly. You could see the obvious blush in her cheeks, but you shrugged it off since you knew she wasn't like that. A little harmless crush isn't so bad.

"Yeah.. He's off from work for the next week and a half,"

"Oh.. okay. But anyways getting back to the story..," you watched her rant on and on about the issues she had with her boyfriend, smiling softly at how worked up she was over it. You wished you could just make her see that Min-Sik wasn't someone you'd take seriously in a relationship. What, with all the scandleous music videos and live performances, he simply wasn't ready for a serious relationship. It was only natural that she'd want some kind of male attention since her own wouldn't give her any.

You dated him, you would know.

"Y/N?" She said, waving her hand.

"Hmm?" You asked, tuning bsck into what she was saying.

"Did you hear any of that?"

"Uhm.. yeah, of course!" You lied, only recalling small details of what she had just said. She looked as if she hadn't believed you.

"Oh, yeah? What did I just say?" She smirked.

"Umm... He told you that he didn't show up so he'd fuck you?"

"He didn't show up, so I said 'fuck you'. You were out of it, weren't you?" She chuckled. You nodded as you chuckled with her.

"I guess. You hungry?" You asked, standing to your feet and pulling up your jeans. She lit up as you already were walking to the kitchen.

"Girl, I could eat anytime. Any day,"

"Good, cause I'm starving. How does..," you'd heard giggling coming from the living room.

You looked around the corner and saw Jin on the couch with a gaming controller and waiting for the game to start patiently as he told her a joke.

She giggled, asking that he'd tell her another.

You thought nothing of it, so you resumed your cooking.

"Babe, are you hungry?" You stupidly asked, knowing the answer too well.

"Are you being serious right now?" Your friend chuckled at him, and you nodded softly in the kitchen, cracking six eggs.

"Okay," you said more to yourself as you seasoned them with salt before scrambling them and adding chopped spinach, tomato, mushroom, jalapenos, and green pepper.

You whisked it together and put in a cast iron pan, popping it into the oven, off to make smoked sausage to go along with the veggie frittata.

"Thanks, y/n. For everything. You pulled me out a slump," she smiled on her way out the door.

"No problem, sis." You assured her.

"Oh, and I hope I wasn't too 'All over' Jin today. Just felt nice talking to a male for the first time in a while. You understand, right?" She asked, hopefully.

If it were anyone else, you would've kicked them to the curb, but this was someone you knew you could always trust. You understand completely, and you were happy to help her a little. But breaking up with Min-Sik would make her feel so much better.

"Of course I do. You know I trust you. Now go break up with that asshole,"

"I will, then I'll tell you about it. Hopefully you'll listen this time," she joked as you chuckled. "Okay. Bye, thanks again. Bye, Jin!" She chimed before You smiled and shut the door behind her softly.

Now it was just you and Jin once again. He was on the couch, smiling at you.

"She has a crush on you," you said, popping down next to him on the couch.

"Yeah.. I could tell," he said, wrapping an arm around you before turning the TV off.

"She's sweet and everything, but you and I both know that you are the only woman that I'll ever love,"

"Aish, don't be cheesy cause you're not gettin' any tonight Mr. Jokester." You smirked before standing up and strutting to the bedroom, playfully shutting it as he followed you like you knew he would.

"You sure?"

"Nope, come here."

-ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ-

859.