Athena's twin sons

(Kaname's son)
Aiden: 14
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown- red
Special skills: telekinesis, elements of water and air , can wield any bow like his mother.
Personality: Gentleman like his father Kaname but Rido he's protective of his mother.
Race: half human/  half vampire (has the thirst)
Bio: raised by his mother Athena and an ex vampire who is their family friend but is like a second father to Aiden. He's fourteen an the oldest twin born to Athena and he's very knowledgeable about things.

(Zero's son)
Zane: 14
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130
Hair: brown
Eyes: purple
Special skills: Hunter instincts so can wield any gun like his father Zero's with ease, telepathy, elements of Fire and earth.
Personality: Pretty easy going except when it comes to his mother he's very protective of her.
Race: half human Hunter/ half vampire ( has the thirst)
Bio: Raised by his mother Athena and an ex vampire Rido who is like a second father to him even if he is just a family friend. He's fourteen but the younger sibling and he can be a bit of reckless tsundere from time to time.

Athena and Rido use there blood to feed the children when there thirst hits which isn't as bad as a Level E vampire.