Captured

Athena p.o.v

Ugh... my head it hurts but where the hell am I and who the hell changed me. I know I wasn't wearing a dress before I was knocked unconscious however I have a pretty good idea who took me. A few decades ago there's an organization established that don't research trying to find a way to collaborate with the hunters association figuring out ways to cure vampires completely. They discovered who I was and over those few decades I had moved freely but cautiously because they always had someone watching me. They gotten more persistent over the pasted ten years which was why I had the boys in Ireland instead of my home land near Greece.

They must have got fed up watching and wanted a closer inspection on the only immortal human who's blood could easily turn vampires  human without issues. I have been avoiding them but at first I wanted to help understand what they wanted from me and after awhile I realized they wanted to turn my blood into a weapon rendering They vampires to nothing. Some of those vampires probably wanted to be human again and others who were both that way wouldn't understand losing there immortality would mean dying out.

Athena looked around the room and realized her left wrist was chained to the floor like a prisoner which meant she was definitely in some sort of dungeon or a very old basement of there facility. She knew it wouldn't take much to get out of there but like most of her choices she liked to see what was going through people's head. She liked to see things from others perspective and think about why they would want to do such a thing.

However the people who took her probably didn't know a large amount of her blood would be needed for the process of changing vampires to humans. She wouldn't die from blood loss but her body take time to recuperate from something like that. She suspected they had something else in mind because her senses were coming back as she scanned the room again seeing a familiar mop of hair  laying in a coffin near by.

Athena tried to get to him but because of the chain she didn't make it far however he woke up rubbing his head. Athena was lost in thought trying figure out how they got him too and from the looks of everything this was on purpose a test of sorts. He turned to face her then walked up to her chained against the floor and suddenly he was gripping his throat tightly. Athena knew something was happening but the cause wasn't clear until she got closer look at him. Those people drugged him pretty badly and his thirst was over the edge making her a little scared for his safety.  He restrained himself the best he could leaning against the wall and she spotted some of her clothes near by then changed.

Arch: Revival (Vampires love)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara