Kaname's interrupted confession

Kaname and Athena were laying on the living room floor the moon dorms. Kaname was happy to have Athena in his arms but he needed to get his feelings out in the open because he didn't want her leave again. He had gotten closer to his son Aiden and Athena was sympathetic towards Kaname vampire side which seeked her skin to skin contact.

Athena was laying on Kaname chest and she could feel he was ready to finally tell what lied in his heart but he was waiting for the right moment. Kaname sat up and Athena looked into Kaname's eyes before he spoke:

" Athena I think we need to talk about us"

" Oh .. is that so"

" Yes.. I admit when we first talked I wasn't the nicest person to get along with but you reminded me of her I just didn't know how to act on my feelings. Over time everything you did you set me free from Rido's hold on my soul but you also changed my view on humans. I thought you were just a noisy human but now I know who you are I respect and I want you by my side"

" What exactly are you saying Kaname?"

" Athena I love you not as a friend but as a woman..."

" Kaname what are you saying "

" Athena what I'm saying is...."

Suddenly there's a loud boom sound making them both leap up and Athena summons her mystical now because she feels some dangerous about to happen. Kaname walks up to her kissing her on the lips before saying:

" I will tell you later but looks like we need to take care of something"

" Indeed"

Kaname and Athena teleported to the rooftop to see what was going on when what they see makes them both sigh deeply. There's a horde of Rogue vampires and rogue vampires running towards the main campus building . The boom from earlier was a break in the barrier Athena made to protect everyone at the academy but It looks like there's a sorcerer leading them. Kaname and Athena looked at each other because neither seen this male sorcerer before so why attack the academy. They both leaped down to face the horde head on first by then her boys and Zero with Yuki came running. It was six against a hundred including the sorcerer  leading the front of the hordes but each standed there ground waiting  for the opportunity to strike as they got closer.

(What will happen next? Who is the sorcerer? Will Kaname and Athena's love blossom more?)