make up or not ( lemon)

Athena just finished up the paperwork for Zane and Aiden when suddenly she was shoved into a wall hands pressed above her head. Zero was looking intently at her but his eyes were blazing lavender with tints of red which meant both them were in control. She didn't get what was going on then she felt it the warmth she missed for fifteen years. He put his hand over her eyes then kissed her deeply and blindfolded her with the tie he was wearing. She knew were this was going but didn't stop him missing his touch even not the warmth was much hotter making her melt.

Zero unbuttoned her shirt palmimg her breasts licking while rolling her nipples until they were hard and then he trailed his hands down taking her underwear off. She was wearing a skirt  He hiked it up over her hips then wrapped her legs around his hips and then tilted her head biting her. She gasped then gripped his shirt tightly as he unzipped his pants then pushed himself inside her wet heat. She got excited just from his kiss and never physically had sex with Rido she it's been awhile but it felt good even if it hurt a little bit.

Zero continued massaging her  right breast in his hand as he held close with his other hand on her hip while thrusting. He released his bite licking the trails of blood coming out of her neck and then cupped her head kissing her going deeper. She rocked her hips against his which they got sweaty and even though she was blindfolded she could sense Zero's frustration with his emotions but right now they lived in this moment feeling this closeness.

They went faster holding each other close then Zero took off her blindfold which was his tie then he kissed her again but it was a sweet deep chaste kiss. She blushed and he smiled as they climaxed together then he went up to her ear then whispered :

" I miss this .. I miss you Stephanie"

Athena just kissed his forehead and they cleaned up there mess but Zero stole her underwear. Athena always had spare clothing on her but that was her favorite blue lacy underwear. She went to the near by town to get a room for the week because she had take care a few things before she went back to check on Rido in their manor in Ireland.