Vampires morals

Kaname's p.o.v

Stephanie is back and she gave birth to two boys the oldest is my son Aiden but I can understand why she didn't tell us. I know I just used her to relief my beastly side but I feel bad about it even if I do love Yuki . What is this unease? I know she changed the outcome of Rido's life by taking him with her and being gone for Fifteen years but guess deep down I'm just another monster.... No as much as I remember she did help me get release from Rido's hold over me. Maybe I should try to apologize or maybe I should put why she did what she did?

She did give me one thing I never had before  and I don't whether to be thankful or just feel more like angry because I hate when people keep things from me. She did save everyone  for whatever reason chosen to raise my son and his brother away from us in secret. I still find it an odd choice to not know I have a son and it looks like he doesn't like me as of yet. I know that I can't change the past but I can change the future even if that means saying sorry to someone I wronged so many times.

Athena is her immortal name but Stephanie is the only name that makes me feel close to her even if she doesn't want me to be. Athena if apologized would she forgive me or perhaps I'm just delusional because I haven't sorted out my feelings for the past. Her daughter was my first love and Athena she means something to me too but I just can't quite understand what this is. I do love Yuki but Athena just what are you to me and if your the mother of my child does that mean we are more connected then we chose to be. I should go find her to apologize and maybe I can finally get some answers I have been wanting to ask these passed fifteen years.