twins concern

Aiden's p.o.v

Cross academy is a wonderful school  with a diverse co ed with other vampires like us but can't help thinking about when he saw our fathers that first day two days prior when we enrolled here. I'm glad we are getting the best education because I love history but it's our mother that I'm concerned about she's a strong woman always hiding her true feelings from people. My brother and I actually know when she saw them with Yuki it made a part of her sadness leak out. My mother never lied to us about how are fathers were but we figured how are fathers are making us hate them just a little bit. I know she wanted us to rekindle a relationship with them but I don't trust them and my brother knows it may take time for us to let them in our hearts.

Zane's p.o.v

This school is awesome but I love the woods the most it's great for unleashing my Hunter instincts without hurting anyone . At least on those who don't deserve it and my father Zero he didn't look too happy to see our mother but I have a feeling he actually loves her still in some way. I don't trust either of them but I suppose it would logical to at least try to get to know them even if they hurt her heart. My brother and I are quite suspicious of there actions towards her when they first saw her after so long. It was an unexpected reaction but I will protect my mother if I have to.

They were walking together looking at the billboards as they walked by only to run into there fathers which made them sign. They didn't want to confront their fathers this soon but things eventually have to dealt with even if means if your not sure how it will work out.