Kaname's heart (lemon)

Athena was still cuddled to Kaname in her motel room remembering the night before made her heart ache. She didn't like seeing someone like Kaname sad but the warmth she felt was similar but different from Zero's. She got up from the bed taking a shower braiding her hair and putting in her reading glasses but the moment she got to the bed she was pinned down by  Kaname. She just reached a hand to Kaname's face gently stroking her fingers on his cheek and he put his hand over hers. He leaned forward then kissed her lips softly before cupping her face between his hands touching her face with a back of his knuckles. She felt his unease and looked into his eyes then saw it the warmth he was hiding along the pain he felt.

She saw his eyes turn red but he was in full control just looking at her and then she tilted her head sideways . He leaned forward licking her neck then bit into it she threaded her fingers through his hair massaging his head. He got his fill but gave her a small deep kiss and she gave him a kiss back. He squeezed her hips looking into her eyes and she nodded then they both took each other's clothes off until they were naked. Kaname was on top then pushed Himself inside her tight wet heat and she clawed his back but he didn't mind leaving kisses all over her chest as he slow moved. She flipped them over after awhile getting on top riding him deep inside her body and he held her hips close.

They moved together against each other but they were looking into each other eyes not out of lust  like Kaname had before it was admiration and she leaned for kissed him again. They moved faster tempo and he pinned back to the bed thrusting deep as he could go then they finally climaxed together. Kaname laid his head on her chest just breathing in her scent after he pulled out of her .

They laid like that for a while but Athena was a little confused because it seemed the love triangle had shifted from Yuki to her. Kaname didn't know what she was thinking but he was happy to live in this moment because he didn't force himself on her . It was pure raw emotion he didn't  He had for her but he had a feeling he wasn't the only who felt that way towards her which made his mind uneasy.

Athena didn't want this to happen because believe Love should be one on one but now she didn't know what to think. She did know one thing it would be best if they clearly sorted out there emotions before she confirmed hers. Her family would be more mended if they were more honest about what they want and even if her twin sons are protective she believe it would eventually work out some how.