Who was the Sorcerer?

Kaname and Athena were taking about planning their wedding in about a week because it would give people time to get suits along with room to have everyone important there. Something was dwindling in the back of Kaname's mind and he finally had some alone time with Athena so he asked.

" Athena, who was the Sorcerer that were up against a few weeks ago"

" Kaname... I didn't know who he was until his power hit me but that's only because he used a large amount of his power to cloak his aura from me. He was the one who told that society about my blood and now that I think about it he's a boy I saved a thousand years ago. He returned him to his family who I didn't know at the time abused him and he wanted to take out his revenge on me because he already killed them. Dark magic can definitely corrupt ones mind when you're in such a dark place to begin with."

" Athena ... please don't endanger yourself for me again..when I thought I lost you the first time  I couldn't even make my relationship with Yuki work because I wasn't honest as you said about my feelings. Athena please don't do that again"

" Kaname it's going to take a lot more then major blood loss to kill me but it's part of who I am I want to protect what is important to me and I'm sorry if I  made you fear for me. I lost my first love , my daughter and a lot of my immortal friends who sacrificed their lives for me but Kaname I couldn't let you die for me too"

" Athena, I know you lost a lot and I thank you for saving my life but I hate seeing you hurt like that"

" I'm sorry"

Athena and Kaname kiss deeply until they are breathless laying there thinking about the future . Even though the Sorcerer was gone there was still that worry something will separate them again but Athena knew she would always be there by his side. The next adventure was planning a perfect wedding and even that was chaotic especially since it was a first for two old immortals.