Awkward family reunion

Rido and Athena took the boys to the campus which didn't seem to change much except for it had a college part added to the schools agenda. The headmaster added more teachers for the college students which was for mostly the night students and returning students who wanted advanced studying. They opened the gates which were actually well kept black plated silver spikes that didn't look like it aged at all. The stone path had some leaves scattered indicating the fall semester start of the school year.

They made it half way when Rido and Athena smelt some familiar scents near by the upper stairs . They turned looking up to see Zero, Yuki and Kaname walking down the stairs. Rido flinched a bit because he knew they would eventually find out who he was but Athena gently touched his shoulder squeezing it giving him a small smile of reassurance. Zane and Aiden had questioning looks on there faces until they looked closely to see their fathers with Yuki in the middle. Their mother told them the truth about there fathers many years before but seeing them now made them a little angry. She spoke walking to directly in front of the boys and held a hand out to Yuki not caring about Kaname's or Zero's stares at her.

" Hey Yuki long time no see"

" Oh Hi Stephanie it has been awhile...why are you here?"

" Oh it's Athena I don't use my human name anymore but if you must know these two boys behind me our my sons and they will be starting high school here at the academy"

" Wow that's awesome but who's that behind them"

" You don't recognize your uncle.. I admit he had changed a lot but he's still family "

" Rido... He looks younger but he smells more human why?"

" Do you remember what happened fifteen years ago? I changed him into a half vampire so he's my human companion and before you ask my son's are fourteen will be fifteen in six months"

" I see ... I guess you will be around for awhile"

" Well myself and Rido have somethings to take care of but  other then that we will be around the area"

" Okay"

Athena turns to walk away but then two hands on her shoulder make her turn towards Zero and Kaname. She already knows what they are going to ask so she looks both of them in the eyes then said " Yes, they are your sons but don't worry I don't blame you for any of what you have done in the past"

Rido and Athena go to the office getting the boys squared away then drop them off at there dorm room which they share. Rido and Athena leave the grounds to go into town to help a witch in need.