Extra: Eternal honey moon ( lemon)

Kaname and Athena were holding each other close after the wedding ceremony but this was new experience for both of them. Neither has ever made this commitment in life but they truly loved each other deeply as much as they denied it before. It was unbearable to be away from each other and now that every one was away it was time to show how much they truly felt. Kaname pulled Athena to him and kissed her which she kissed back.

Athena pulled Kaname's black overcoat off him which he got the signal ripping Athena's black dress clear off her body. They touched each other in various places from neck down to their hips even though Athena couldn't have anymore children they could still have fun. Kaname took off his belt and tied her wrists together and made her bend of the near by wooden table. He finished getting undressed and slowly slid her panties off her thighs then slowly pushed himself inside her tight heat. They both groaned on impact and she was wet waiting for him to move rocking her hips with her back flush with his front.

He held her hips as he thrusted deep inside as she rubbed against him and they moved as one until he reached around the front lifting her neck up to him which he bit into. She groaned in between pleasure and pain but they moved together as he held her close one hand on her hip. The other arm was holding her most closely with his front so he could drink from her neck and she moved. They sped up until they climaxed breathing heavily  but Kaname wasn't done so he turned her  around pushing in from the front making her moan even louder being more sensitive. After the second time she fainted again the table and he pulled out cleaning them up holding her naked body close to his enjoying her afterglow warmth. Athena's body was sore down below but she turned to Kaname's sleeping face kissing him on the lips before falling asleep head nestled on his chest.

The next morning they were presented as the king and Queen of vampires which at first people didn't take too kindly to Athena because she wasn't really a vampire but after a few years they respected her because they realized her kindness. Kaname was proud of his wife and his children but more happy he got what he always wanted an unbreakable family  bond.