Heated kiss (lemon)

Zane and Aiden challenged Zero to a paint ball match into the rain but the only that got sick was Zero. It seemed like Zane and Aiden knew Zero was trying to impress which he did until he woke up the next day stuck in his bed. Athena heard what happened and went to see him to make sure he was okay but when she checked his forehead it was hot. Vampires don't get sick usually but he was also still human in some ways so it made sense that he got sick. She leaned over kissing his forehead and then leaned back up but he woke up and kissed her on the lips.

She blushed a little pink which he lightly stroked her cheeks with his right finger tips and she kissed him again softly . He pulled her face  to his again in a deep heated kiss then they looked into each other eyes before he pushed her down on the bed nibbling a trail down her neck. She was giving breathless moans biting her lips and they slowly took each other clothes off being completely naked. She looked at his face before kissing him again and then he turned her around being flush with her back.

He kissed a trail up her back as he fingered her tight hole and she clutched the sheets below them. Zero slowly pressed against her back before pushing her legs apart then pressed his hard member against her now wet hole. She gasped and he held her hips close to his lap then moved slowly thrusting. She met his thrusts rocking her hips against him being flush with his front and he  wrapped an arm around her front to caress her breast with his other hand holding her hips secure to him . They moved in sync together creating great heat and then he lifted her on top of his lap still reverse cowgirl. He thrusted upward as he rocked her hips harder against his lap bouncing above him.

They moved together then he turned her head backwards again to kiss her in a deep French kiss. They were covered in sweat moaning and groaning deeply then they climaxed together . Athena pulled off of Zero's member which made them both grunt and then laid down next to him but he pulled her hips close to him cuddling behind her.

She turned to look at his face but frowned because she wanted him to enjoy there time together however sense he was sick did he enjoy himself or was it just her. She turned then kissed his lips again before dressing to leave but she left a note explaining she had to go take care of something which wasn't a complete lie . She did have to go back to her motel  room to shower and take care of another supernatural creatures task. She wondered why being the immortal arch was so taxing and wondered was Zero really hers or was she delusional.