Date / friendship

Athena had no idea why he wanted to have a date apologize to her because she honestly didn't think he would even ask such a thing to her. She knew he still loves Yuki but maybe they could finally sort somethings out about there relationship. Athena didn't exactly love him like he loved Yuki but she wanted to clarify things so that both understood where things were at.

Athena opened the door of her motel and there stood Kaname as handsome as always but he looked more relaxed then before. He took her hand kissing it which made her blush a bit and then he lead her out to a special place that standing candles  surrounded the area. There was a table with dishes covered which when they sat was Steal with baked potatoes and they had red wine. Athena would be lying if she didn't find this romantic but they eat in silence for about twenty minutes. Athena put her fork down after her last bite and looked at Kaname before speaking:

" Kaname... I didn't peg you for the romantic type but there's something we should talk about "

" Athena... I'm sorry for doing those things to you before I know you said you don't blame me for any of it but I can't help feeling  bad. I knew your daughter very closely and you remembered me so much of her that I didn't know ..no I couldn't see straight.. my sanity had barely been intact"

" Kaname.. I understand.. you reminded me of my daughter but I knew you weren't in your right state of mind  I could've stopped you but I chosen not ..why do you think that is?"

" I ... I'm not sure what you mean"

" It wasn't out of pity  but I was concerned because my daughter told me to look after you . I wasn't sure what she meant when she told me that but I realized you need a friend that understands who were you and who you are now"

" I see... thank you for letting me talk to you about this ..I wasn't sure but I can understand why I feel comfortable around you"

" I see ..."

Athena lays down on the stone ground looking up at the stars before Kaname hugs her middle burying his head  in her stomach. She shocked at first but then she remembered vampires affection a little differently and even if Kaname was just a friend this hug meant something deep to him. She run her fingers through his hair humming looking at the stars and Kaname unconsciously rubbing his head against her falling asleep on top of her. Athena realized he fell asleep on top of  her which she didn't mind but it was a little strange to have a vampire noble as a friend.