Heated thirst

Athena turned back to him when she was shoved to the wall near by and he ripped the chain off her wrist then bit into her exposed neck. Athena winced because his teeth were sharper and deep into her neck which made her gasp because this side of Kaname she only saw once before. It was when he was first confused about his emotions towards her and Yuki  but now it was his beast that was in control. Athena just let him feed on her even if it hurt a lot and then she felt herself getting light headed because she had already lost blood not even twelve hours before.

Kaname's eyes flickered back to there normal  brown red hue and when he realized what he was doing he let Athena got but she sagged to the ground against the wall. He picked her up placing her in his lap just stroking her hair because he felt bad about attacking her but at the same time he wouldn't admit it but he loved her . She wasn't anything like her daughter who was his first love but that was okay because she understood things he didn't and Kaname started realized this was a different kind of live.

Kaname held her body to his cuddling her close just smelling her and breathing her scent made him calm. Her blood was another story all together because depending on his own emotions and hers things turned out differently each time he drank her blood. He didn't remember much what happened twelve hours before but he knew one thing for certain Athena was important to him and why he was here he could only guess.

He knew about some strange people wanting to find a way to eliminate all vampires or at least making all of them human which caused him to find a group of people watching him. He followed them but in return they somehow got the better of him knocking him out and shot him up with some kind drug making him feel deprived of blood. He was aware of biting Athena but couldn't stop himself and he had a feeling they were after her which made him one of her weaknesses. He didn't she cared that much about him and now he wanted to protect her even if it meant having her see she was also his weakness.