Elimination ( part 1)

Kaname and Athena were side by side except Jumped up on some boulders to get a better range for her bow. Kaname was snapping the vampires to ash with his pure blood powers and Athena was eliminating the were wolves with ease. Zero and the twin boys were on the outer edges of the leveled ground shooting and slicing not messing a single target. This was the first time Zane and Aiden used there Elemental powers in a long while so Zero along Kaname were amazed at there sons.

Athena kept up the shooting but then suddenly the ground started to shake and she looked at Kaname but he shook his head indicating it wasn't him doing it. Athena faced the sorcerer head on turning her bow into a large claymore sword and the clashed as he used his staff to block her strikes. Kaname finished making all the vampires disappear with  his magic ability and he went to help Athena only for the ground to start to collapse under his feet. He tried to move using his vampiric abilities but for some reason he got stuck have way up the collapsed ground. Athena saw Kaname fall through the ground so she quickly stabbed the Sorcerer threw the chest before running diving to the edge of the grounds.

Kaname was suddenly about to fall into the deep craven in the ground when he was grabbed by Athena then pulled back to the surface. Zero, Zane and Aiden were all looking at them until the last horde of Werewolves arrived rushing towards them. Athena stood back to back with Kaname even if she was covered in cuts by the rocks bringing Kaname back up . Athena handed Kaname a silver Sword then nodded to him showing him the horde was heading towards them. Athena knew this was going to be a long night even if her body was already bruised and cut up. Yuki was next to Zane , Zero and Aiden as they formed a line waiting on impact to attack.

The sorcerer was leaning against a tree still trying to dispel all of the major attack  but because of his injury it didn't hold and he was suck watching his minions dying before his eyes. Athena didn't like killing other supernatural creatures but she didn't have much choice when comes to protecting what she holds dear to her heart. The sorcerer finally got some his strength back and he aimed for Kaname but Athena saw what he was doing then shoved Kaname out of the way. Athena held the pain burning at her back and continue fighting but Kaname was confused what just happened.