Zero thoughts

Zero's p.o.v

We were just coming back to the academy still having a little love triangle with Yuki but I do miss Stephanie or Athena as she is called. I did try to find her after Yuki left with Kaname but a few years ago both of them came back to the academy which made me a little happy. Athena she helped me and I didn't even help her or try to stop her from leaving I let both of the girls I care about go.

Myself and Yuki with Kaname just got done talking to headmaster walking down the stairs when he smelt a familiar scent. I turned along with Kaname and Yuki which I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Athena, two twin boys with different colored eyes and A younger looking Rido which I seems to be the only one to notice his changed form. She talked to Yuki like they were old friends but something about the twin boys made myself and Kaname have the same idea. We grabbed Athena turning back to face us before we even asked  She whispered " Yes, they are your sons but don't worry I don't blame you for what you did in the past"

I frowned when she walked away because I still had strong feelings for her and even thought both girls were back it was Athena that I wanted to be close to again. Yuki and I had a genuine bond but Athena she was different which I couldn't understand why she didn't tell us she was pregnant. Why did she take Rido with her?  I know Kaname and Yuki were more deeply connected but I want to know who Athena really is.

I thought when we first talked and when she gave me her blood along with her body that it didn't mean anything but after thinking about it over the years I know I was a complete awesome. I didn't even ask much about her and she just let me do as I pleased without complain but what I don't get it is why would she let me repeatedly use her like that . I found out after she left that Kaname also had sex with her at the same time so the twin boys makes sense but what is to come of seeing her again? Is Rido the one she loves now or do I stand a chance to try to love without the issues I had with Yuki?