Chapter 15 - God, this is so weird...

Lucy's POV

On Thursday morning I'm being woken up by none other than Amy Harbour quite literally jumping on my legs. My eyes immediately snap open as I look down at her with a slight frown, and then I look over at the open door and see Jess stood leaning against the doorframe.

"What?" I sigh, moving my arm to rest over my eyes.

"You're not going in today, are you?" Amy asks with a slight pout.

"Not today," I admit. In the end, I didn't manage to actually get off to sleep until just gone three last night, so I still have around about five hours of sleep to catch up on, and I'm not a morning person as it is.

"You're so lucky," Jess sighs, and I snort and move my arm to look at her.

"No I'm not. I had to spend about three hours alone with Justin last night. Oh, and get this, I have to take him with me to see Beck later," I inform them, watching as both their eyes widen.

They were both already asleep when I got home last night, so I obviously haven't been able to tell them about last night yet.

"What?!" they both practically shriek in synchronisation, causing me to wince and cover my eyes with my arm again.

"Jesus Christ guys, I think you've just deafened all cats within a ten mile radius," I groan, kicking my feet at Amy to get her to remove her bodyweight from off my legs. It doesn't work, and she just continues to sit on me with her fat lump of an ass. Okay, so she's not fat, in fact, she the complete opposite, but it's eight in the goddamn morning!

"When were you going to tell us this?" Jess asks.

"Whenever you woke up," I sigh. "No, actually, whenever we all woke up, and I'm not awake yet so go away and have fun at school."

"Too late," Amy says evilly, bouncing on my legs a few times to get me to open my eyes again. "You said whenever we woke up, and we're both awake, so spill."

"No, go away. I'll tell you later," I promise.

"Can't," Jess says, coming over and sitting next to me with her back leaning against the headboard of my bed. "We've got to leave for school in half an hour and, by the sounds of it, you've got plans later."

I groan and roll over, facing away from the both of them. God, these two can be so annoying sometimes.

"Lucy..." Amy starts to whine, effectively getting me to give in.

"Okay, okay, shut up!" I sigh, sitting up next to Jess whilst Amy watches from the end of my bed. "Basically, we had to run patrols last night - don't even bother asking why, I have absolutely no idea - and I got paired up with Justin," I explain with a shrug. "And David doesn't want me going off into the woods alone so he asked Justin to come with me to see Beck."

"Why Justin? I mean, someone else could go, right?" Jess asks, sounding just as confused as I feel.

"I have no idea," I reply, running a hand through my messy hair.

"And why pair Justin with you and not Dean?" she then asks.

"My thoughts exactly," I admit, the fact that Justin wasn't put on patrol with his future Beta still seems completely illogical to me.

"Guys!" Amy practically cries, and I roll my eyes. She's so bloody hyper in the mornings it's unreal. "That is so not what we need to be worrying about right now!"

"Then what is?" Jess asks with a raised eyebrow.

"The fact that Lucy and Justin were alone together last night!" Amy exclaims, and I immediately groan and lie back down, pulling the covers over my head. "What happened?" I then hear her ask.