Eleven

PRESENT DAY
JUNIOR YEAR
OUTSIDE OF COSTUME SHOP
IMOGEN'S POV
SNAPCHAT

mimijensen_:

[A/N: let's just pretend Jess isn't in this video] [video caption] "when I told him I entered us into the costume contest 😜"

[video caption]
"when I told him I entered us into the costume contest 😜"

"Trust me, it'll be fun."

I took Justin costume shopping so we could get a cute matching one for the costume contest tomorrow and we could win that $200 prize money for getting first place. We finally left Bryce's house after I let him cry everything out, I took him out for lunch and now we're leaving the costume shop. Over all, we've been having a good day.

"So this contest is. . tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, but you actually have to be there in order for us to win." I said.

"I will." He said, he was pushing the cart towards my car, and I turned to the side and gave him a look and he smiled at me. "I promise." He said, as we stopped at my car, and I popped open the trunk.

"You promised before." I mumbled, but I knew he heard me, Justin seems to hear everything that I say even when I mumble it under my breath and it's irritating.

"There's just a lot of shit going on at home, okay?" He said. "Seth is back, so it's just. ." He trailed off as he started to hand me things from the cart to put in my trunk. ". .easier for me to stay at Bryce's. . that's all." He said.

"You know I hate going to that house." I said to him, and he looked at me and frowned.

"I know. . but I have nowhere else to go. Your parents wouldn't let your boyfriend stay under the same roof as you. . would they?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes because he has a point.

"No. . they wouldn't."

"Ahh!" When I looked up, Justin had put on one of the creepy masks he got and made that noise to try and scare me and I started to laugh, while shaking my head and playfully rolling my eyes at him. He took the mask off his face and it was resting on the top of his head.

"Oh, am I supposed to be scared?" I asked, and he shrugged his shoulders. "Should I be, J? Scared." I said, and he shook his head as he closed the trunk when he put the last bag inside.

"Never. . there's nothing to be scared of." He said, wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me into the hug he knows I love. Where one of his hands runs through my hair, and his other hand gently circles around my back, and he kissed my forehead.

Then he leaned in and kissed me.

"Justin!" We both slightly jumped away from each other, and Justin threw the mask down into the cart, as his basketball coach was approaching us.