Sixteen

CLAY JENSEN'S BEDROOM
THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What the fuck, Clay!"

Imogen Jensen let herself into Clay's room before slamming the door behind her, Justin was already awake, but Clay was barely waking up, but the slam of his door was definitely enough to wake him up completely. He looked at his sister, and the first thing he noticed was how red her eyes were, she had obviously been crying. Jessica texted her last night saying that the tapes were leaked, and she only knew one person who would do that.

"Imogen, what are you. .-" Clay was cut off, by his sister first smacking him across the face. She was so emotionally unstable knowing the tapes were out there again, she didn't know what to do.

"How could you do that to Hannah? To me? Do you even know what you did by putting the tapes out there again? Did you think about who it would affect? Of course you didn't, because you don't care. The only thing you care about is a girl that's fucking dead!" Imogen screamed at him.

"I thought. .-" She cut him off again.

". .-No, you didn't, Clay. You didn't think, because if you even had half of a brain, you wouldn't have uploaded those tapes. Fuck you." She said, before storming out of his room. Clay was defeated, because he didn't think about his actions. He uploaded those tapes when he was emotional and angry, not thinking about the consequences. Justin watched as Imogen walked out before turning to Clay.

"Oh. . today is going to suck for you." Justin said.

"What, you mean, because of. .?" Clay trailed off while Justin nodded his head.

"Yeah, that, and it's like the first day of school or something. But like, in some weird, alternate universe where, like, everyone's been talking about me for months." Justin said.

"Uh, yeah. . that's surreal." Clay said, checking his phone. Which was blown up with text messages asking why he released the tapes on the blog for the trial.

School was definitely going to suck.

"I can't do it, Jess. . everyone keeps staring at me, whispering about me, and I'm on the verge of having a mental breakdown and killing Clay." Imogen Jensen said between deep breaths as she and Jessica were in the bathroom. They were both freaking out, since Clay released the tapes last night, everyone's been staring at them. Everyone heard them.

Everyone knows.

"I know. . it's okay, we just have to breathe. Why would you kill Clay?" She asked.

"Oh you don't know? I'm 100% positive that it was my dumbass brother who uploaded them on the blog's site. Who else would be screaming, Justice for Hannah as a caption?" She asked. Neither of them knew that Chlöe was sitting in the stall, right behind them. When it opened, Chlöe stared right at them, but Imogen noticed that she had a black marker in her hand, meaning she just wrote something on that stall door, and Imogen needed to know what it was.

When she walked in the stall, she noticed that instead of writing stuff, Chlöe had covered up all the bad stuff that had been said about her and Jessica on the doors. That made her feel a little better, but not a lot. Those tapes shouldn't have gotten out in the first place.

Imogen made her way out into the hallway, where she saw Bryce and Justin talking, but whatever Bryce was saying was affecting Justin, because she could see the tears coming into Justin's eyes, but he wasn't going to let them spill, and when the two of them made eye contact, Justin recalled the time where he lied to Imogen about what happened at the party, the very next day, told her it was a trashy hookup between the two of them, but Imogen couldn't hold his eye contact any longer.