Four

FLASHBACK
SOPHOMORE YEAR
JESSICA DAVIS' HOUSE
IMOGEN'S POV

"If you're waiting for like, the perfect moment to choreograph your first kiss, you're gonna die a virgin." Jessica said to Hannah as me, her, and Alex were all sitting/laying together on Jessica's bed, another one of the many nights we were all spending with each other, and Hannah was talking about how she wanted a perfect first kiss. I remember my first kiss.

"I just want it to be special." Hannah said, and I shook my head.

"Your standards are way too high, Hannah. There's nothing special about the first kiss, it's awkward, because it's your first one, and you don't know what to do." I said, and Alex nodded his head.

"Yeah, you need to lower your standards like the rest of us." He said, and Jess and I both laughed, and Alex grabbed his drink, it was non-alcoholic, but we were playing a non-alcoholic game of Never Have I Ever.

"Okay, wait. Never have I ever never been kissed." Alex said.

"Too soon. Too soon." Me and Jessica said, as Hannah hit Alex with a pillow.

"Drink, Hannah." Alex said, and we all were laughing.

"It's sprite." Hannah said.

"It's fake sprite." Alex said.

"It's Twist-Up, actually." Jessica said, and I looked at her, and laughed.

"Your mom is so cheap. . but I do love her." I said, and Jessica started laughing too, but she shoved my shoulders.

"That is so rude!" She exclaimed.

"What the fuck kind of name is Twist Up?" Alex asked, and we all started laughing again, because he did have a point.

"When did this become a game?" Hannah asked.

"Okay. Never have I ever kissed my best friend." Alex said, and then we all sat around and looked at each other, because we are all each other's best friends. "And I don't really like this generic shit, so. ." Alex said, leaning up and he leaned over towards me and my eyes widened.

"Oh, we're really doing this." I said, and Alex laughed as the two of us got closer and closed the gap between our lips and I was surprised at how soft Alex's lips were and how nice his kiss was, and then Jess and Hannah started laughing which made us pull away and involuntarily my face started flushing. Not because I have feelings for Alex, but the situation at hand.

"Well, uh. . we're all best friends." Hannah said, and then Jess set her drink down and sat up and her and Hannah leaned in to kiss each other, for about as long as Alex and I kissed each other, and when they pulled back, they both started laughing, and then Jess looked at me, and as Jess and I kissed each other, Hannah and Alex kissed.

And then after those were done, me and Hannah kissed while Jess and Alex kissed, but you could tell Jess and Alex were really getting into it and feeling each other, and Hannah and I looked at each other, and I raised an eyebrow.

MONET'S CAFE
IMOGEN'S POV

"Oh, so you're out here kissing other people on me?" I rolled my eyes after Jeff's question left his mouth. I told him about my game of never have I ever with Hannah, Alex and Jessica, and he was pretended to be fake offended. "I can't believe you're stepping out on me like this." He said.

"Well, I can give you a kiss right now if that'll make you feel better, playboy." I said. Jeff chuckled while shrugging his shoulders. We both sat with steaming cups of hot chocolate, that he paid for, even though I had my card out first, but he literally grabbed my hand and held it away from Skye so he could take his card out and pay.