001.

Instagram @thehelpinghandchallenge

Jahsehs pov
I wrapped up the little session and quickly disposed of the condom.

I quickly pulled up my basketball shorts. The girl I had just fucked was out cold on the bed, I had wore her out.

Just as I was about to dip she called my name. "Jahseh?"

I took my hand off the door and sighed "yes?"

"Bye" she said. I could tell she was crying.

I didn't answer just opened the door, shut it, and left.

I pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and pulled one out, putting it between my lips and flicking open a lighter.

Just as I was about to light it a girl bumped into me, causing the lighter to drop and cigarette to fly out from in between my lips.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" I said angrily.

I felt a hand connect with my cheek, hard. My mouth dropped with shock as I looked up.

The girl was completely stunning. She had extremely light green eyes that glimmered from the many windows lining the hallway. Her hair was black. It made for a shockingly beautiful combo.

Her skin was tan and smooth and she wore a simple outfit, gray tights, black nike slides, and a black nike crop top. She looked amazing in it though, the tights hugged her curves perfectly and her toned stomach added onto it.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?"