045.

Jahsehs pov

I wake up and look around slowly as my eyes adjust to the dim lit cell, my pupils end up fixating on the cell across holding a girl with messy brown hair who's hunched over, mumbling to herself.

I swallow, but my mouth is dry and when I try to move something rattles. I realize I have a chain around my neck, connecting me to the wall and besides that a sharp pain in my arm from where the needle was inserted.

"You gotta be kidding me.." I say, wrapping my fingers around the cold metal bars and attempting to shove my big ass head through the tiny gap to look around, but of course that doesn't work and I end up just banging my head.

I let out a groan of pain and when I look across from me the girls watching me with large brown eyes. "For being "the hybrid" you're weak as fuck." She comments, I look at her, confused.

"The hybrid? Who's that?"

"You. There's been tons of rumors about you, that's what everyone calls you. You have the most powerful in here scared half to death."

I try and break the bar but it's far stronger than I am.

"Don't try. The bars are unbreakable. Trust me, I've tried." Flames erupt from the palm of her right hand as fire consumes the bars, but nothing happens. Not even a sign of faltering.

I blink a few times "ok. What the fuck, things just keep getting weirder."

"you can do that also you know.." she says and I just shake my head and sit down in the corner.

"Please, explain to me who these powers came from?"

"Ok so basically there's 8 clans and each clan has their own element. Now Damien, the man who used to run this place, for half of his life he has hunted down every supernatural leader, meaning they are the most powerful, of every clan. He had energy, darkness, light, time and space, water, wind, fire, and earth. Now that's where six comes in. She is the ninth element, the most powerful and the most rare out of all of the elements. He found her here when she was about seven and took her away. He had all the elements ready but she had to be a certain age for him to get her blood fully or she would die, meaning he would die also because of her blood in his system. So he waited and when he was finally ready he was killed. By you. Now somehow you got all of the leaders blood in you, how did that happen?"

"Well she used some random tube thingy to do it, I'm guessing she didn't notice anything about it."

"Well you barely need any at all so."

"Well then why did he wait for her to grow up if he only needed a tiny bit?"

"Because he wanted more of her blood. It doesn't make a difference of the power you get but he thought it did"

A bar all of a sudden snaps in half, crashing to the floor. I hear the familiar yelling of Six.

"Let me go you scumbag! I would of shredded your brain to pieces if you didn't have that stupid protection suit."

"I thought you said it was unbreakable."

"'Not against her."

The guard stops with six in front of the cell and sticks some sort of sedation into her, then throws her into the cell with me, leaving.

"Six!"

"Jahseh?" She says, stumbling into my arms as I hug her tightly. We seem to be in that position for a while because the girl clears her throat.

"Hey six.."

"Hey Adara, long time no speak.." she says and I slump down on the wall.

"What are we supposed to do now."

"I- I don't know jah."

I sigh and see she's crying. "Hey, why are you crying? It's ok.."

"No it's not. I've ruined your life.. I-I should of never did that. I'm so stupid."

I pull her back into my arms and she lays her head on my chest. "No. You saved me. We are going to get out of here, ok?"

"I hope."