015.

At first he doesn't kiss back, I can tell he's thinking whether or not he should, but eventually he melts into it.

Our lips move in sync as he hungrily kisses me. He keeps my hands pinned above my head.

I get lost in his warm and soft lips.

I can't believe I was missing out on this.

I feel his tongue ask for entrance and I part my lips, feeling it slip into my mouth.

He explores my mouth with his tongue which I never thought in a million years I'd let someone do.

He doesn't break the heated kiss as he pulls me into a bedroom, and lightly setting me on the bed, still on top of me.

We make out for a few minutes before he starts to move his lips down to my collarbone and neck.

He starts to suck the sweet spot on my neck, causing a small moan to escape my mouth.

"You like that." He mumbles against my neck, his warm breath leaving goosebumps against my skin.

"Y-yes." I say. I close my eyes as he goes further, bringing his finger to the strap of my dress to pull it off.

"Take this off.." he says kissing my lips again as I stripped down to only my undergarments.

He just stares at my body in awe and I roll my eyes.

I freeze as his hand lands on my inner thigh. He traces circles and I start to get wet on how close he is to touching my core.. where I want him most.

"Ja-jahseh." I squeak out as he teases me to the point where I'm grinding my hips, attempting to get the pleasure I crave.

He all of a sudden pulls of my panties and brings his mouth to my pussy. I gasp in shock as his lips latch on to my clit.

I throw my head back on the pillow as he starts to suck lightly. I've never been pleasured in my life, or even masturbated. All of this was so new to me.

I grip the sheets as he sucks harder, starting to lick up and down. His tongue was oddly cold against me but it made the experience so much better.

He darts his tongue and twirls it, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Uhh.. oh jahseh.. fuck.." I mutter as I grind my hips on his mouth. His eyes are closed and he just keeps going. He starts to flick his tongue against me and I moan even louder.

"Fu-fuck jah I'm gonna..." I grab his dread as I squirt all over his place, the pleasure makes my legs shake and when it's over I'm worn out.

He smiles at me and kisses my forehead before I pass out on the bed.