010.

He ends up pulling back and I'm left utterly confused.

"Uh.. alright." I say.

"wanna stay at my dorm instead? It's bigger than the others because... special treatment."

I laugh "alright but I'm sleeping on the couch not in the bed with you."

"Aww pleasee." He pouts and I cross my arms.

"Nuh-uh. Not happening."

He pushes me back on the couch and climbs on top of me.

"Don't disobey me." He says smirking.

I stay silent as he lays one of his hands on my hip. I gulp and don't do anything.

"Say yes." He says, his fingers trailing to my thigh, closer to... you know where.

I bite my lip "no." He laughs.

"You're a stubborn one." He brings his lips to my neck and starts leaving small kisses down it. He then starts sucking on a spot that gives pleasure to me.

I close my eyes as he keeps on going.

No get him the fuck off of you! You just met this guy.

Bruh you know you like it, just let things go fast it'll be fine

I have an idea... since he wants to play like this.

I suddenly grab his dick and I see his eyes shoot open.

"What are you doing..." He says as I squeeze. He winces "s-s-stop." He says. I feel him harden to my touch and my eyes widen at how big he feels.

He takes two fingers and does the weirdest thing ever.

"Open your mouth." I take my hand from his dick.

"Uh alright." I open it and he slips his long ass fingers down my throat. He slides them in and out.

"X what the fuck." I push him off and laugh.

"Awww I was having fun" he says and leans back. I kick his foot and he rolls his eyes.

I realize it's pretty dark outside and I'm also dead tired. I know me and him have classes tomorrow so I decide to sleep.

"Alright I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight jahseh."

"Night." Jahseh says and is about to walk away, but he turns to me.

"Come with me, you're gonna be freezing out here."

I ponder and then shrug. "Don't try anything." I follow him.

He slides into the bed and I get in next to him. I face the other direction. "Night." I say and close my eyes, falling asleep.