031.

I wake up pretty late in the morning and I make my ways downstairs, seeing jahseh, but he's not alone.

The girl with him was so familiar, and then it hit me. It was Veronica.

I feel a stab of jealousy go through me as they start and kiss. I put my hand on my hip and clear my throat.

They both look at me. "Yes?" Jahseh says.

"Can I take your car to get something to eat?" I ask and he nods, throwing me the keys which I barely catch.

"Stay sa-" I slam the door before he can finish the sentence, letting out an annoyed huff.

You asked to be friends... relax. He's not even yours.

But I want him to be

I get in the car and drive to mcdonalds, getting out and waiting in line.

I see a cute looking guy and I wonder if I should go talk to him.

I get my food and after building up the confidence I walk over to him "hi I'm sara." I say, lying about my name.

"The names Lucas." He says, flashing his smile.

We make small talk and honestly hes really nice and funny.

"Mind if I have your number?" He says.

"Yea, of course!"

I put my digits in his phone before going on my way. When I come back jahseh is still hanging out with Veronica and I roll my eyes.

"Hey six! Wanna go to paintball with us tonight?"

I ponder "if you let me bring someone."